Chapter 21

Valeria P.O.V

I was thankful to be back home. After my return I took a much needed shower. When I was done I came down to all three of them eating Chinese food.

''Hey we order in. Hope you don't mind'' Raffele made space for me.

''Thanks'' I sat down.

''Are you feeling ok'' Blair asked.

''Great why?'' I asked.

''You just got kidnapped'' Luca said.

''I have been kidnapped before no big deal. He barely touched me'' I said. We ate and went our separate ways to our room. I heard a knock on the door.

''Can I come in'' It was Raffele.

''Yeah'' I sat up in bed. He pushed open the door and walk inside and closed the door behind him.

''I just wanted to check on you'' He scratched the back of his head.

''Am good.... thank you'' I said.

''For what'' He responded

''Coming''

''Coming?... You mean to help? love of course'' He came closer to me and seat on my bed. I just lost control of my emotions and put my lips on his. It turned into a passionate kiss.

''Wait'' I pulled away ''If we do this their has to be rules''

''What rules'' he kissed me again.

''Not string attached just sex'' I pulled his shirt over his head.

''You sure'' He looked into my eyes.

''Yes Raffele please just sex, no feeling'' I said. He nodded his head and put his lip back on mines.

When I woke up the next day Raffele was still asleep. I left him there and went into my bathroom for a shower. When I came out he was on the phone I heard and heard him cursing in Italian looking as tense as ever. I felt kinda bad so I wrapped the towel tightly around my self, crawled onto the bed on my knees behind him and began to give him a massage.

When he hung up his phone he rolled is head back enjoying the massage.

''Thank you '' He groaned.

''You seemed stressed'' I got up the bed ''Is it business''' I asked.

''No my father'' He said.

''You don't get along'' I asked.

''No were fine it's just he wants to come into town'' He said.

''What so bad about that'' I questioned.

''He is a bit... my I say judgmental'' He signed. ''He finds out anybody stole from me and got away with it twice he will believe me to be unfit and try to take back the business''

''Well what if he doesn't find out'' I started kissing his neck.

''mmhhh I like the way you think'' he flipped me back onto the bed.

''We should get up now'' I said

''Your right if am going to convince my father not to take back the business I need to get to business'' He got up pecked me on the lips and left. Just then Blair came into my room.

''I see you have had a long night and morning'' She sat on my bed and popped back up ''maybe I'll stand don't know which surface was used''

''Funny'' I said ''You need something''

''Yeah actually if your done lying in bed all day we should really try to find Carter'' She said as I got dressed.

''Well we wait till he strikes again'' I pulled up my jeans.

''He did'' She nodded her head.

''Already'' I said.

''Yes but before I tell you'' Her voice got lower ''swear you won't tell anybody not Raffele not Luca no one''

''Blair what did you do'' I whispered

''Stop calling me Blair call me Anna'' She said.

''Why'' I asked

''Ummmm that my middle name'' She sounded unsure.

''Blair'' I said making sure she understood I had no intention of calling her that random name. ''Are you ok''

''Fine bestie...anyways I have to go see you'' She got up and left. What wrong with her.

I got dressed and went down stairs and saw Luca as he was leaving.

''Hey Valeria all thing ok'' He asked.

''Am fine if 1 more person asks me that I''ll won't be'' I laughed.

''Yeah sorry'' He rubbed the back of his head. I was walking away when he called me back.

''Valeria wait'' he caught up to me ''Is Blair ok''

''What do you mean'' I asked.

''Well ever since she went to get you yesterday she has been acting weird like cringes when I touch her'' He elaborated.

''Am not sure she was acting weird this morning too'' I answered ''Maybe she is just shaken up''

''Yeah maybe'' He said. ''Bye'' He left and I waved.