Chapter 11

IT'S MY MOTHEFUCKIN BIRTHDAY.

JULY 3

CANCER

AS CELEBRATION BEFORE NEXT WEEK WEDNESDAY 2 MORE CHAPTER WILL GO UP.

Valeria P.O.V

I walk in to Cater office with out knocking like I always did I've never been a fan of knocking.

"Valeria" He said breathlessly.

"Cater ... You wanted to see me" I said awkwardly.

''Yeah where have you been I've been calling I was starting to think something had happened to you."

''no am fine just went on a little break''I answered.

''You went to see your parents'' He tilted his head.

''No...A staycation just me and Blair'' I lied and finally took a seat.

''Okayyyy..you want another mission or what'' He asked opening a file.

''No I need more time off'' I stopped him.

''Are you sure your ok you've never denied a mission before''He asked.

''Yeah just really think its time for a break.'' I got up. ''Can I go now'' I asked.

''you sure your ok, stay and talk a bit''He offered.

''No I have to go bye'' And I left hearing him call my name one last time.

I left the building and went back home.

''Hey'' I saw Blair on the kitchen table with her phone.

''Where were you ''she answered back.

''Cater called he wanted to see me'' I shrugged.

''What did he want to talk about or did he not want to talk'' She raised her eyebrow.

''We were talking with words and he just wanted us to go back to work'' I rolled my eyes. Knowing Blair knew me and Cater were very causal fuck buddys.

''What you say do we have a new mission'' She now perked up.

''No I told him we have decided to take a break'' I reassured here.

''Alright well me and Lucas are going out tonight so it just be you and Raffele.'' She mumbled blushing.

''Are you and Lucas going on a date''I raised an eyebrow.

''Well kinda'' she smiled.

''Am happy for you Blair'' I smiled back.

''Yeah you need to go on a date with Raffele''She said.

''Me and Raffele just had sex 1 time'' I said back.

''The chemistry between ya'll crazy is felt from miles away.''She smirked.

''Whatever am going up stairs'' I said being done with that topic.

''Of course you are'' she shouted after me.

Raffele P.O.V

I went to the basement after being able to get 0 work done all because of Luca.

''Boss'' One of my men said as the opened the door to the moles cell.

''Hello'' I greeted. His looked up with fear in his eyes. I punched him in the nose hearing a crack.

''when I speak you answer'' I growled.

''Yes sir''He cried out.

''Ok than make it easier on your self and tell me every thing you know and dont lie it will just be worst... who do you work for'' I asked.

''Am not telling you shit'' all of a sudden he was bold.

''Fine the hard way'' I walked to the table of all my weapons. ''Every wrong answer or no answer you loss a finger.'' I informed. ''Now who are you working for'' I asked on last time still no answer. I cut of one of his finger and he cried out in pain.

''C.D I work for C.D'' He answered.

''Was that hard are their any other moles.'' I kept going.

''Yes 3 more 1 of them is a high rank.'' He told me.

''Last question what does C.D stand for'' I asked.

''I dont know I really don't'' he begged.

''I believe you'' I said and walked back to my weapon. I got my gun and shot Jim in the head.

Raffele P.O.V

"Clean this shit up" I tell 2 of my men in the room. I got out of their and got in to my matte black range rover and left.

As soon I stepped inside I went to the kitchen to get a snack and I saw Valeria making a cup of coffee.

"You just gonna stand a look at me" She said. I had not realised how long I have been looking at her.

"No just wondering what your doing in my kitchen" I said.

"Sure " she said still not having turned back to look at me.

"Where are the love birds" I asked speaking of Lucas and Blair.

"On a date" she shrugged. Then I hear a ding from the oven.

"What that sound " I asked.

"The chicken you want some" She walked to the oven.

"Yeah" I said knowing I was hungry. About 2 mintues later a plate of chicken and potato with bell pepper was put out in front of me. "Thanks" I looked up at her.

She nodded and sat next to me in the kitchen table with her own plate.
We sat in comfortable silence eating till she spoke.

"Did you interrogate the traitor" She pur her fork down as if she was done.

"Yeah something about someone named C.D and 3 more of my men are traitors 1 being a high rank" I put down my fork.

"So tommorw I will go to the warehouse and find at least on more traitor" She offered.

"How will you do that" I responed as she got up put both of our plate in the dish washer and opened the refrigerator.

"That for me to know and you to find out.. Do you have any dessert in here" She looked back at me.

"Yes we have a cake and ice cream down here" I opened the freezer.

"Thank you" She said as I passed both the cake and Ice cream. "Want some she offered. I nodded and got 2 plate as she cut a piece of cake and scoop a spoon of ice cream on each one.

She grabbed us both forkes and after a bite I heard her moan from across the table. That made my pant twitch.

As if she knew the effect she had on me she smirked.

"Tell your little friend to calm down that was because of how good the cake is"She laughed.

"My "friend" is far from little you should remember that" I looked at her with my full attention.

"I remember very little of that night" She gave me her full attention as well.

"Need a reminder" I now had a full hard on.

"Maybe"she said in a very sexy voice. I got up and walked up to her. Her eyes went wide when she saw how hard I was. That when I kissed her. Our kisses got passionate and I knew she craved me as much as I craved her.

I picked her up from the chair and carried her to my room not breaking the kiss.

"I knew you would spend some time in here" talking about when I first gave her a house tour.

"Shut up"she moaned as she starred tugging on my belt. And the rest of the night all you heard throught out the house was skin slapping and our love making sound as we pleasured each other for hours reliving our first time but better.