the main character in a tragic story

death,

it is what happens all around me. death from old age, illness, or those titans. if you think that is bad then what would you say if i say the largest amount of deaths are because of ghouls. yes ghouls, monster eating humans.act human but kill to survive.

 ever since my mom was killed by a ghoul, i had to live by killing humans to make sure they won't kill me or hurt me in any way. any gangs or other killers try to get near me, would get killed right away thanks to my partner in crime, he made sure i won't get caught. i'm a wanted killer but, my killing stopped when i started getting chased by the survey corps.my last crime was stealing money and i wasn't able to escape them. they caught me but instead of being me to prison for my crimes, we made a deal that i would join the survey corps to help them for me, and i wouldn't have to face my crimes.

i was given a new name y/n l/n, the name i came to love very much. and with it a new haircut came along with. everyone at the survey crops knows who i am.but of course with how i acted they pretty much forgot i killed people.it is nice, then this new group came in, i think their leader was levi? the other 2 i think they are Isabel and farlen? well when they saw me, they went crazy saying how cool i was.i became good friends with them quickly but it didn't last long. they were killed leaving Levi alone with a bunch of strangers.they asked me if i could keep Levi company, but i didn't even bother with it. the look on his face, i don't think he would like being near anyone. i was known very quickly as the girl who killed over 50 titans myself.

years later there was a titan attack. i was put in the battle of course. while i was killing titans, i spotted 2 kids trying to save a woman who was stuck under a house.but i went in a saved the kids asked by their mom.i had them put in the boat before going back to save more people.

slowly everyone has forgotten there was a killer and everyone knew the name y/n l/n as humanities strongest, sharing the name with Levi.

 his face is still cold, i was put to work with Levi and we got our squad which made us the best titan killing squad. shocking our squad is younger than the age of 20. they are such good friends as well! glad that now i am surrounded by good people.what could go wrong?

i love to read tragic stories but who knew i was in one, as the main character