a reader who can be a storyteller

i sat in the mess hall again, surrounded by others while i stare at the table, dead.feeling a hand on on my shoulder, i flinched."y/n" i blink before looking up "l-levi, hey" i forced a smile on my face."where were you last night, you weren't in you room" i turn back and stared back down."i went to go outside.n-nothing too much" i say pushing my hair back.placing my hands in front of me, clenched.i knew if i let my hand relax, i would be shaking.

i coughed and stood up."i have to do clean my room" the words quickly, easiley noticable that i am nervous.i walked out of the mess hall, trying my best to act normal but i ended up tripping on my own feet a few times.i may be a half monster, but i still feel like a human.

i leaned on the wall when i was away from the mess hall.my heart racing and my breath heavy.the lump in the throat grew stronger to hold back."gah!" i mumbled grabbing my hair and pulling it as tears ran down my face.crouching down as tears dripped to the ground.

i hated that i was always too honest with yamori ever since he found me.even though i was scared shitless of him, i still told him everything! to who my parents was to how i felt everyday! why am i- why am i so honest when i meet someone!? i threw my head back, pain errupting on the back on my head.i bit on my lip "damn it!" i muttered "i hate this body! he knows more about ghouls then anyone and yet he used it against me!" i whimpered.

"i don't want to do this anymore" i whispered looking down." i promised i won't kill anymore, but with this body.i have to eat humans, i hate it!please don't do this to me!" i cried out, staring at his back.he turns around and struts over to me "what do you mean?i'm helping you, ghouls have to eat to live.human food can't be eaten by us.killing is the way to live-" "turn me back into human again! i don't want to kill just to live!you made me kill children, parents, pregent mothers!" i cried out shoving him."you might as well kill me-" "don't you still kill humans?" i blink before looking up at him "n-no" "then what about those titans? there human, you kill them.so everyone in that survey corp humans are killing humans.they are murders too" i paused."no one knows the truth about them, don't they look like humans? " i shook my head." you don't want to be alone, right?so do me a favor, don't bore me or everyone you know dies.go back but tomorrow we met up, you must still be hungry since you only had blood before"

i pulled my knees to my face, resting my forehead on my forehead.my uneven loud breathing, and red eyes.i feel dead, i feel like i am a soul who wondered around and found a unlucky body to live in, a body that would only give me bad luck and tragdy.my name might as well be unlucky tragedy motherfucker.

i let out a shakey sigh." the young girl who was adandoned by her own parents, at a young age.she feared getting close to anyone, but with no idea on how to surive.she had to steal everything that could be useful to her.then she sees her parents once again, but separeted.her father was well dressed with another women, and had 2 boys, younger, with him.her mother in a slutty outfit, with a old man.the young girl wanted to be with them no matter what, she wanted the parental love, she wanted to to be comforted like any other child.so as any child she went up to them, she tried to dress well, but only had a stained white dress and black boots covered in dirt.the look of her parent's face when she went up to them, they looked gulity then all of a sudden, they acted like she was a poor child, a stranger.and left her there, without pity.she lost it, she haunted her parents down and killed them in their sleep.a few days later she was caught by the miliary police and was put to death.they made her look like a killer, but really it was her parent's fault.but whatever the girl said, the police didn't believe, she was sent to death as a killer of her own parents.a sad story for a little girl, i only wished she would have a better ending" i drew lines on the dirty floor, a little girl in a dress and boots, and a pretty smile.before turning it into a girl with a knife and a frown with tears in her eyes.

( the next paragraph, is a different story)

brushing my hand over it, i drew a head and long hair, a pretty smile and big eyes." another young girl who believed no matter what, her family would be together forever.but one day she comes home to find the dead body of her mother, and her father nowhere to be found.only a ghoul, eating her mother away.the young girl grabbed the weapon her parents always kept.killing the monster who killed the women, the young girl loved so dearly. yet her parent's named her akria smith, akria, a english name for 'killer'.the girl didn't mind it, because later when she was found by a man in white.her name went into use, the greated killer ever known, who worked with a strong ghoul.but later was catch by a man with large eyebrows, who offered a better life.a life where she can start over, he was the only one who understood her life, because he was her step-father." drawing another head with the short side hair undercut, with big eyebrows and a small smile.

"he gave her a better name,  y/n l/n and taught her better and changed her look so she wouldn't be haunted down.he asked for forgivness many times, even when the girl accepted it he wouldn't stop.he regreted leaving her mother alone, he thought the 2 girls he loved dearly was gone.not one day goes by where he doesn't look at his daughter and has the feeling to cry, feeling praised by god for letting his daughter live." a smile grew on my face as new tears wanted to run down my face.

"even though he saved her, she was the definition of 'fear', so full of them, growing stronger as the say went by, but the girl hid it away by only showing a happy and bubbly side of herself.her stpe dad sometimes called her no face since she had so many faces for certain people.but really the girl only wanted for people to stay with her, she feared being alone.thankfully her father still loved her dearly and understood what she was doing, only hoping that she would learn to have only one face.he tried to help her, but she keeps refusing, such a stuborrn girl.then another group of people came in the corps.a short man but had good looks, a young man who was smart and a pretty girl who was pure as a white flower.they were good friends, but the 2 died too soon, too young.the girl tried to be friends with the short man, but he was mad, he was mad because he thought the girl let his friends die.it took years to become friends with him,finally he fogived her and himself. but tragedy came in once more.the girl thought she would never smile or act human, just like the short man.but her heart showed her wrong" i let out a weak laugh."i'm so petty" i cried before dusting the drawing away.

i threw my head back and stared at the ceiling.i let out a sigh "akria smith, sounded like a lovely name. you know your a really storyteller" i peaked around the corner to see levi, leaning on the wall.i backed away quickly and whipped my eyes "i only wished you would have told me your story." he walks in front of me, staring down at me.a small smile grew on his face, he bends down.his hand reached to my face, grabbing it.i felt warmth, a smile grew on my face."i didn't know you were here" he leaned down and kissed my forehead. 

"i won't leave any time soon"

(this is a very deep chapter, shit, i almost cried.the first story was fake, i couldn't of a sad story that i read already.the second is y/n's life story so yeah, very deep.)