everyone gets mad

having the sun shining down my face, waking me up, never gets old.i sit up and stretch my arms.i get off my bed and looked at myself in my little mirror. my tired face reminded me of my past so I plastered a smile on my face."much better" I messed with my very short hair and fixed my front pieces of hair before changing my clothes to my uniform. ever since i was able to restart, i been graceful. glad that i don't have to do 'that' anymore.i walk out of my bedroom to my office, i grabbed my book and jogged out of my 2 room and went to the mess hall.

i sat down at the table between Petra and Gunther. "good morning Petra, Gunther, Oulo, and eld" i greeted with a smile.

" good morning captain y/n" they both say. 

"captain y/n, would you like some coffee i made?" i nodded my head with a smile. 

"tea and coffee is the best thing to have in the morning while reading a nice book" i smiled as she poured me a cup of coffee.

" i hope it is to your liking" 

"don't worry, i like anything" i chuckled as i blew the cup and took a sip.

"tasty and warm as ever!" i smiled.

"thank you captain" i patted her head 

"with your tea making skills, you could open a shop!"

 "i am not that good at it" i shook my head "do you know why i don't do tea?because i always let it burn too long and it has no flavor sometimes it becomes air!" i laughed.she giggles 

" really?" i nodded my head 

"you should teach me?" 

"m-me? teach captain y/n?" i nodded my head

 "no matter how important someone is, they can still learn from others.i may be captain but it doesn't mean i am good at everything"i smiled.

"hey gunther, today captain shorty is planning to make us clean the horse stables and take out the wheats" i frowned as he groans 

"should i try to lessen it?"

 "please!" the table cries out.i laughed 

"well then i'll try-"

 "we should just follow what captain levi had planned for us.he planned it because he knows how well i clean the wheats!" oulo says as i rolled my eyes.

"alright, captain oulo" i chuckled as everyone laughed.

"hey!" oulo is such a captain levi wannabe, i don't blame him because petra adores captain levi, so he pretend to be like him so he can get petra's attention.so cute like a teen romantic book.but i like tragic books better.

i pushed my hair back with my fingers but it kept returning back to how it was before. 

"i'll see if i can lessen" i chuckled as i opened my book.

it about a girl who was adanboned from her parents and right now i am at the part where she sees them for the first time in 5 years.but knowing this is a tragic book, it won't end well but i still love it.

"morning captain levi!" i look up fro my book to see captain sitting in his chair, all tired.

" had a good night sleep, levi?" he looks at me 

"no i didn't, i had too much paper work, i would be able to sleep more if you do some of the paper work at least" he glares at me. 

yeah i don't do paperwork, it the agreement i made with erwin if i join the survey corps.but i have to be the one who go to people houses and tell the soilder's family that soilder that went out died.and as a killer my signture could be traced or something, it was best if i don't do anything that could be traced to me.

"then sorry levi.but i told you already, erwin told me not to.the reason to me is unknown, but at least i try to help you with other things" i know i have to keep levi company but how can i!? he is too grumpy!

"anyways, hurry up and finish eating, we have work to do" i watched as petra stood up and poured a cup of tea for him.a sigh escapes my lips as i contuine reading where i left off.

timeskip

"levi, shouldn't we do something for them?since halloween is coming up shouldn't we let them decorate the HQ or something? they are working hard" i ask levi. 

"halloween? no we are just going to train" i crossed my arm and pouted.

" come on levi, shouldn't we make some happy memories, they are still young unlike us. i think they would love to decorate the HQ.and i have the right the plan things too, i am captain as well" he narrows his eyes 

"you don't act like one. it is funny how a killer would care for others" i narrowed my eyes

 " killer? what have i ever done to you to call me that.it hurts when i am reminded. and weren't you a thug who had those 2 with you.i simply cannot understand how they were able to stand you"  i say. 

"and they should still be alive" i stood in confusion before anger rushing when i realized what he was talking about.

 "you still blame me for their deaths?!"

 "of course i still do" i took a step back.i put my finger at my lip with my head facing away, trying to not lose it. hearing whispers and footsteps walking away, good to know they know i am about to lose it. 

i look at levi " it wasn't entirly my fault! what about you! you left them in their first expection, in bad weather! for what!? to go kill erwin! the least you could have done was brought them with you but no! as a killer i know how to kill but when it comes to protecting, i am still learning! i thought what i did was protecting them! i thought if i killed the titans surrounding us, they would be safe! but no! the captain of the squad got attacked so i had to save him, but i failed! then your friends went in, i told them to get away, they didn't listen! by the time you finally returned we both watched them die!" i jabbed my finger in his chest

" you cannot blame me for not being good, it was my first time being out the wall too!" i yelled.i backed up "i did care about them. they showed me how to be human again."  my hands covered my face "i have feeling now. you may not but you need to know i am trying to company you because your friends made me promise to do so." i rub my eyes."you know what, nevermind" i grab my pick axe and walked back to the group.noticing the group surrounding a area, i walked towards them and peeked over them."what did you find?" then my eyes caught the sight of a few little pumpkins then a huge one."DAMN! who grew that one!"

 "we don't know, but the big one was grown badly so we have to pick it out" a smile grew on my face 

"i'll take it out.maybe with the small ones, you can crave faces in it then put candles inside as decorations"

 "yes that a good idea" they cheered.

timeskip

i watched as petra drew faces in the pumpkins so we can cut out the outline.i walked to the boys who had the big pumpkin."it is big enough for someone to put on" eld says

 " but who would put something like that one?" noticing levi staring at it, i looked at him. 

"hey levi, just forget what i told you." i half smiled

 "no i know i made the wrong choice.and i shouldn't have blamed it on you" i smiled.

" thank you." i watched as he walked to the table and grabbed the pumpkin and put it on his head. 

"it is dark in here" i laughed

 "then take it off" he pushes it off, but it didn't come off. 

"oh shit"