pain

"please stop" i whimpered with tears running down my face.i moved my head up and stared at the gray color that kept me from seeing anything. the only thing i can feel is pain, all sorts of pain.pain coming my toes, parts of my legs, my fingers, parts of my arm, my stomach, and my back. i don't know how long he has been hurting me, but i know it is long enough to make me cry out to stop.

"dear y/n, i thought you were stronger then this? this is only the begininng" i hear him before he cut off another piece of flesh off my thigh.i cry out in pain as the cold hit my open flesh and a burning feeling not leaving."you know, you are really nice to let me take your skin to feed my creations"

 "please! stop! it hurts!" i yelled trying to escape the chains.

"alright i'll let you have a little break" i dropped my head.but a sudden shove of something in my mouth grossed me out.the taste of iron gave away what it was, i tried to spit it out of my mouth but he kept his hand in the way to make sure i wouldn't. my screams muffled by the flesh and his mouth, kept me quiet.he grabs my jaw and forces my mouth to chew the raw meat 

"shallow" the sound of his voice make me shallow without thinking twice.he got me chained up and the power to kill me in the most painful way, the fears running down my spine is what makes me listen to his orders.

i gasp for air when he finally took his hand away.

"your healing, your healing! YOUR NOT A FAIL!"  he cheers around me." i knew you wouldn't let me down!now lets go back to playing again" a sudden jab of a knife in my thigh, made me cry out but choke on my spit.without letting me breath, he kept stabbing me and cutting me, only letting me cry out breathless.

timeskip

i lay in a cage with a ghoul standing by the door, watching me.my clothes were ruined but i am thankful he didn't take off anything that wouldn't should my chest or between my legs. but this amount of skin he left me showing was way far from my discomfort zone.

i felt like i was only wearing a bra and a underwear.i stare at my skin,  slowly my skin was healing. i felt so dead, i didn't know what time of day it was, or how much passed. when he was cutting my stomach and replacing with with ghoul organs.i kept passing out until i woke up in a chair instead of the bed.but he didn't even stop hurting me until i passed out and i was showing no signs of waking up.

he left me tired and weak. of someone didn't know my name and they took one good look at me, they would say i am not humanities bravest nor as humanities strongest.i feel so dead,i can't move, my body feels so numb.this way makes me want to kill everyone.a shiver ran down my spine as i thought about killing someone.

rich blood on my hands and knife, a cold lifeless body in front of me. i could do anything i want with it, but the thought of  the taste brought me goosebumps and a pounding heart.my nails curling up against the metal, wanting to escape. my breathing grew more uneven, i sit up and grabbed the bars.i start pulling and pushing the bars to escape.

"hey stop!boss she is going crazy!" my movement quicken as my mouth watered. the door opened then a sudden light blinded me, i begin banging my head on the bars, blood dripped down my face.a hand grabbed my face, stopping me from destorying my forehead.

"already, your going crazy" he stroked my cheek with a smile of his face.

"i can't blame you, the organs must be finally working, such a pretty eye" i blink slowly "yes! the red is so bright and so tiny!" he pets my head.i reached out to him 

"i'm hungry," i mumbled 

"please speak up, your pretty voice has to be heard" i open my mouth but a sudden stab when in my stomach again."if you want to eat, eat yourself!" he twisted the knife around making more blood drip down.

"eat" he whispers, with no second thought, hunger took over.i grabbed flesh from my stomach and started eating it.a shiver went down my spine before contiuning eating myself.

"stop!" he slaps my face making me fall backwards.

i sat up and looked at him "sleep now.if you think of eating yourself more, then i'll make sure you let see the gates of hell before bringing you back here" i nod my head before sitting in a corner, hugging myself.i hate myself

timeskip to ----- ---

i sat in my cage. i begged to be freed so i can help them, i want to help them from the titans! i am a useless!"please! people are dying! i need to save them!" i yelled as i forced the bars open with all of my strenght. a grin grew on my face at the sleeping guard. i crept on him and ripped his head off.blood went everywhere, i begin eating the body and the head.

i walked to the door and kicked it open "don't lock up crazy bitches for too long!!" i screamed before running towards the mad man.i jumped on him and attacked everyone in sight.

escaping the lab, i walked outside and looked around.i looked so pale since i was inside for a long time.i stared at the sun before walking to HQ, i need to know how everyone is.