bond

i followed kenny in the house halls.the house looked small from the outside but it is huge in the inside.but i wonder who in the hell spent so much time digging a cave underground.but this place is way to shiney for me."yo yamori, do you have to follow akria everywhere" kenny stops and looks back at us.this eyes looked at me with small emotion then it disappeared when he looked at yamori.

"why not?i raised her most of her life" i felt his big hand on my shoulder."i know she still hates you what you did" kenny looked back at me once more.we stared at each other as if we were speaking to each other.his eyes narrowed down, scoffing he turns back and contuines walking.

--

"hey akria, how is my little girl" kenny walks over to me and picks me up.

i show him my doll "we both did" i smiled at him.

"you did?" i nod my head "but momma didn't.she kept saying that you were doing bad things...were you doing bad things?" i tilt my head.he lets out a chuckled and shook his head 

"do i look like i would?" i shook my head.

"papa doesn't look like a bad person" i smiled and showed him my doll again."dolly thinks do too!" he stayed quiet, his eyes staring at me, but i noticed the small movement of his pupils.but that was the last thing he showed me kindness nor affection.

-

kenny wouldn't look at me, he treated me like a stranger.he started staying away from home longer then he did normally.my mother soon started to not look at in the eye anymore nor would she look at me.i started fearing when kenny came home because those were the times, he would try to kill me.but he never tried to use a knife for some reason, still it is unknown to me.the last time i saw him, he didn't try to kill or hurt me.he just stayed with us, and acted like a normal family.i was happy because i thought my wish came true.but when he left my mother cried for days.she started bringing men home, just by me telling you that, you can guess for what reason.then once day she comes home with another man but he was different with his big eyebrows.but ever since i loathed kenny, still i do.

"hey kid, whats with the the face" i blink and looked at yamori.

i shook my head "nothing, besides why would i tell you" i crossed my arms and looked away.

"with that i know you are thinking something useless." i look at him and rolled my eyes.i let out an annoyed sigh 

"kenny where are you taking me?" i walk pass yamori and stood behind kenny.he lets out a small chuckled "what's so funny?" he shook his head.

"come on we are almost there, i just need to meet with someone then we can start" he walks into another opening, there stood 3 humans.i raised a brow 

"y/n?" the young girl says.her blonde hair, blue eyes and short figure, i already knew she was.but she wasn't in uniform, she was wearing a white dress looking like a priest or something.

"historia...eren?" i cringed.kenny looks at me then back at the small group.i looked at eren who was chained up, he was trying to talk but had a gag on.the chains rattled as he struggled."nice chest" i looked at eren's bare chest.

"akria why don't you wait outside for a bit?this won't take long" i scoffed and walked out.i leaned against the wall and stared down at my feet.

"are you worried?" i look at yamori who had his ugly grin.i shook my head

"who?and why would i be?" i sigh.i bent down into a crouching position."you are dumb for thinking i would"

"well since eren and that girl is here, are you worried about your boyfriend?or friends that you did so much to keep.wait about about erwin?" i look down at the shiny blue ground.i cringed at the brighteness 

"no"

he chuckled."you were the type of person to worry sliently.which well, gave you bad luck" i look up at him.staring at him, he starts laughing like a mad man.i gave him a 'wtf' look."don't worry you'll find out" he pats my head.i quickly slapped it away

"i'm not a kid" the echos of kenny's voice, it made it clear he was annoyed and pissed off.i stood up and dusted myself."you are really annoying" i glared at him.the echos of footsteps getting closer to us, i had a guess who it was.yamori being the insane fuck, he wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me close to him.

"you are really funny akria" he laughs, i cringed.pushing myself off of him

 "what the hell is wrong with you?" -he looks away, i look to see kenny.i raise a brow and looked back at yamori.

"just proving we are closer then we were with kenny maybe closer then he ever wish to be with you" i froze with confusion.

"what the hell is wrong with you?he doesn't want to have anything with me, i'm sure he is doing this for money.you i can't even." i rolled my eyes and crossed my arms."come on, i was to finish this job or mission, whatever you want to call it"