shut up

i lay on the cold ground, tired and weak.metal bars all around me, keeping me in like a caged bird.even though i ate, my healing process is taking longer then it should.the small wounds healed but i had many large wounds.maybe i shouldn't have escaped?

"ah akria, we have someone we want you to meet" i didn't move, already knowing it's that docter.i can't kill him, this place is more protected and yamori is guarding him for some reason.i hate this place."akria get up" inhaling, i slowly stood up and leaned on the burning metal.the door opened another ghoul cuffed me and pushed me out of the cage.in his body is has been harder to not activate, because if i do i lose control and i have to get stabbed in th eye to calm down. confusing right?

walking out of the darkroom, i was pushed into the same room, where i would be cut, beaten and wounded. i was pushed to my knees, too much force made my head hit the cold blood stain floor.watching fresh blood drip on the floor, footsteps grew closer to me.i clench my teeth as i felt my hair being grabbed then pulled up.i stare at the face of kenny."fuck off" i tried to pull my head away but he held tight, already i felt some hair strangs off my head "if i get a bald spot it is your fault!" i pulled my hair up, i glare at him."the hell do you want?"  i snapped."just a deal now listen or i stab your eye" he flips a knife into his hand and points it at my eye making me flinch."alright?"

timeskip

i let out a scream of pain.coughing out pieces of flesh and blood, feeling my one eye activating i covered it then i stab my thumb in.blood fell from my eyes into my mouth as i screamed.feeling pain in my body and other eye i fall to my knees."are you sure this isn't too much?" "you said you wanted to train her because war is coming, we ghouls need to win" i started banging my head on the ground as i started hearing voices and seeing pictures.my stomach growled loudly as my kagune escaped from my back, swinging around without control."HELP ME!" i screamed throwing my head back then smashing it into the floor, i taste dirt.

i stood still, finally it stopped.i didn't feel right.'akria.akria.akria.akria' a voice started repeatly saying my name.i grabbed my hair and pulled on it "SHUT UP!" i yelled as my kagune started smashing things around me, i had both ghoul eyes activated.the next thing i know a q-bullet went in my head "get some sleep, maybe she wakes up, she'll be in control" i fell face first on the ground and fell asleep.

i lay on the ground, darkness surrounding me.i move my arms, feeling softness i look to see white flowers.feeling someone drip on my forehead, i touch it, blood.a drip fell to the ground, on a flower, it turned to a red flower instead.i reach for it and pluck it out from the ground.i held it in my finger, it turned to dust. "does that flower remind you of someone?" i notice feet, stained with blood.i look up to see the little girl again but both eyes were red and black, no longer did she have only one.

i look back at my hands,  at the black dust that sat on my hand.i watched as she pluck another flower, in her hand it turned to dust in a second."doesn't it?" she drops her hand, letting the dust fall on the other flowers, it turned to dust as well."anything i touch, dies" she says watching the flowers, one by one, die."flowers are used to put on the graves of loved ones, or to give to a lover.but are also a great example of humans, isn't that right?" she sits on a patch of flowers.under her, the flower turned black and died."they are born, then they die.some last longer while some aren't even born.humans are just as fragil as flowers, they can die if made the wrong move" her black hair covering her eyes."it is sad how it is easy to hurt someone mentally.words are sometimes taken too seriously" i noticed a shine in her eyes then blood dripped down to her clothes, staining them.

"another reason why humans are like flowers, they don't last long.they always leave, they want to see you weak and make fun of you, you know how that feels" the memory played in my head, angering me."humans are so hard to please.they are never ok with what they have until it is gone.a person can be surrounded by people and given love, yet they want more.they are greedy" she wipes her eyes with her arm."sometimes the person doesn't even care if they lose the greatest thing because they believe it is replaceable" i clench my teeth.i shove my arm towards her, grabbing her neck and pushing her to her back.more flowers around her withered away.i stare at her crying eyes."i am all your faces.i hate you because you always chose wrong.you left your sick mother alone because you wanted to go play with the other kids, she died.all those kids bullied you because they thought you killed her.then they left you alone,  instead of going to erwin you stole food to live, yamori found you." a small smile grew on her face.

"everything that happened, i felt it when you pushed it away." "SHUT UP" i yelled at her making her flinch.i grabbed her neck with both hands, digging my nails in her neck."that's why i hate you!you don't even care about yourself!who do you care about!?" she yells back making me freeze."you made me your enemy.everything you did, you deserve it!not me!"i stare at her.i narrowed my eyes "it's your fault that i lose control.you made me the villain.i don't mind killing a kid, i already killed enough to not give pity" she lets out a small laugh."good i didn't want you to give me pity.kill me already, go do what you want.when you learn, this will end.maybe you'll be with levi like you wanted" her cold hand fell on mines."kill me" she whispered as she put pressure on my hands."you talk too much" i grinned at her.her eyes widen

 "i don't need to learn anything, you need to learn to shut the hell up and to not provoke a killer"