out of control

i couldn't move, the air was hard to breathe." remember Kenny? your real dad" yamori whispers in my ear.i knew this man before Erwin became my step-father.this man used to be my father, but after many attempts of killing me, he gave up and left the family.i hated this man for it, he was the one protecting us, it's his fault he left my mother alone.i hated the name ackerman.but, of course, i couldn't let the name bother me for everyone, Mikasa and Levi are Ackerman.

"you know he told me about you, the Ackerman blood running in your veins, now mixed with ghoul blood, it makes you very interesting.the most dangerous being on this earth" he whispers."remember you used to tell me, you would kill this man, the riper"  his hands on my shoulders.feeling the handle being taken away, i blink to see it in front of me. yamori pressed the button and the blade popped out, making me flinch.he grabs my hand and forced the handle in my hand "go kill him before he kills everyone else." he whispers before walking away "make a mess akria, i would love it if you would"

i stood still with the blade in my hand.hearing a gunshot, i was snapped back to reality. seeing blood splatter in the air, i ran. jumping to rooftops to the next then stopped, if i want to kill him, i have to use my everything.i closed my eyes and took a sniff of the blood to trigger the ghoul eye.i have to kill Kenny before he kills everyone i know.i have to.i have to!

i open my eye, seeing Kenny and Levi fly pass me.i jumped towards them "yo Levi, i have been told my daughter is here.where is she-" "RIGHT HERE YOU SON OF A BITCH!" i yelled as i swung my blade at him only giving him a cut on his leg."still a bratty bitch, huh?" he turns around to me "what is this?a ghoul?" everyone stopped and stared at me."i don't remember your mother being one" i grinned "remember you tried to kill me?" i pointed my blade at him."i won't show mercy" Kenny lands on the roof, he stares before laughing."how?yamori said your unstable!you can't even control or activate your kagune!" i chuckled "i don't need a kagune to kill you"

taking a step back then ran to the edge and jumped to the roof Kenny stood."if you don't have the right things you can't kill me" i walked closer towards him."oh don't worry, i do" hearing a gun sound, i moved my head and quickly moved, dodging the bullet."where did the hell did you get these things?" i picked up the bullet from the ground, dropping it because it burned my hand."your partner got it for us" "no wonder" noticing a girl getting her gun pointed at me "if this shall be interesting then shall i do" i picked up the bullet and threw it at the girl, going through her head, killing her.

"kenny, if you so badly want to kill me, you should have done it when i was a baby!when i was weak!" i laughed."it's that's doctor's fault!did you pay him to kidnap me and turn me into a monster!" i stopped when a bullet went in my head and landed in front of me."gotcha" everyone screams my name, as i fell forward."get the body before she heals up" 

"y/n, your still weak" i stared at her."leave me alone" i glared at her "are you going to let kenny kill you?" i stood up and stared at the girl."akira Ackerman, when are you going to realzing who you are.changing names won't change a thing" i reached out and grabbed her throat, choking her.she smiles "let me control for a bit, take a nap" her hands reached towards my face.her cold hands on my cheeks "just sleep" her thumb moves to my human eye, then she dig her finger in my eye, making blood drip down my cheek."don't worry i won't let you die yet.yamori was his fun he shall have it" she grinned

i let out a laugh, a loud one that scared everyone."if you think that will kill me your so very wrong" i cried out as i stood up."Shot!" millions of bullets hit me from all around.when the bullets stopped, i only laughed.the bullets fell to the ground as my wounds healed up "that won't work!"i laughed. "there is the akria i know, this was a good idea" i lift my hand in the air and cracked it (dramatic!!) my kagnue grew behind me "lets play!"