the molded villain

"y/n" i sat on the ground with dead eyes and body."akria, is being a hero hard?" i forced myself to shake my head."no" a little giggle escapes her mouth "do you think your still the hero?" i didn't move, i couldn't."the hero is someone who is loved by everyone.they put their hope in them.the hero can die and lie, but they can't cry.it's stupid isn't" i moved my head up at her."the villain can do whatever they want.no matter what they do, people fear them.the villain is  a happy camper while the hero is the supervision adult" i moved my arms towards her,but i couldn't move them.my arm movement was very limited."so akria, what are you?a hero or a villain?and what do everyone see you as?" i narrowed my eyes.she bends down in front of me, and reached towards me."take a look for yourself" her hands wrapped around my neck.her hands tighten, making it hard to breathe."you can only be one!so chose wisely"

i opened my eyes.my eyes landed on the hard cold ground, i felt cold and numb.my sore arms, was held in the air, wanting them to rest.i pull down my arms but i couldn't.i look to see chains, i was chained to this room.my knees got numb, i move my legs, i couldn't as well.i look to see them chained to the ground.i look in front, big metal bars.i drop my head, trying to fight my feelings, the tears.but they still escaped from the cracks."they see me as a villain" i mumbled.my sadness was replaced with anger, i clench my teeth then i started yelling, screaming, crying.i took a breath, dropping my body movement, like i was dead.

hands went over my eyes, cold but soft."akria do you still think your the hero?" feeling waterfall down my chin "no" feeling a kiss on my forehead."then what now?" her hands falls down my face to my neck.her hands wrapped around my neck as she stared down at me with her shining ghoul eye."no one can change without facing their old self" a small smile grew on her face.her nails lightly pressing on the skin of my neck."this should be an easy question since you already know no one can see you as a hero anymore" i stared at her.

"i don't want to be the villain.i just wanted to kill those titans and free these people from these walls.i wanted to have a family and be with my stepfather.but i was created to be a monster for someone's pleasure.and now i don't know who i am.i am a person of many faces and your all of them but yet you are my enemy, my other half." a small smile grew on my face.

"erwin wants me to chose who i am.but am i? innocent, a killer, a hero, a monster who wore a hero's mask, a being who didn't know where it belonged, or the monster who is the villain?i don't know anymore"  she stares down at me. "dumbass, you are the fake one.you keep changing while i stay the same. i try to put you in your place but you push me away as if i am the fake one. your the monster who took control"the pressure of her nails digged deeper in my throat."i am the real akria you are the fake.you don't deserve to live nor have levi.neither of us deserve to be the villain, everything that has happened, we deserve it. unlike you, i will make sure it goes to use. everything you did was out of pity, you attention needy fake ass" her nails started bringing pain.

breathing was starting to become a hard task.i couldn't fight or anything, i only could let her hurt me until she got what she wanted out of me."maybe if you forgot everything, you would let me be in control"  "NO!" i cried out as i tried to fight back. swinging my body around and struggling against the chains.her nails brought blood on my skin, but she didn't want only blood, she wanted to kill me."your unstable, i can control this better then you.you can't push your emotions aways just because your hurt or killed someone.do me a favor and die you piece of shit" breathing, i couldn't do anything.the air escaping my lungs

she let go and stared at me, she unlocked the chains that held me.shoved me to the ground and chained me far away from her.cuffing herself in my spot "what the hell are you doing?" i say weakly, watching her from far behind."i am taking control" she looks back at me with a grin grew on her face "just watch me kill everyone." 

i looked around, unknown people gather around me.a group held levi, hanji and eren back."stay back she is losing control!" a white-haired guy yelled.i let out a scream then pulled my arms down."who the hell are you" my voice growled as i started freeing myself from the chains. i stood up and dusted myself."out of the cell now! she isn't in her right mind! "the white hair male started shoving everyone out.i ran to the open door but it was slammed in my face, it burned me." are you scared of me? i am not surprised you would use this to keep me in here."i slam my hand and head on the bars.

"you all with regret caging a monster"