trying to warm up to levi

i stood in front of my new squad next to levi of course."as you all know i am captain y/n l/n" i look at levi "he is captain levi ackerman" i plastered a smile "it might be your first day but we will be starting training right away-"

 "Y/N!" i look to see hanji. my face went pale 

"um, lets get started" suddenly hanji jumped on me "get the hell off hanji!" i cried out shoving her "what is so important?" she smiles.

"remember we have to train you as well" i facepalm."why now?!"

 "erwin said so, you know how he is" i sigh 

"levi can you do the training? please" he narrows his eyes.

"why does she need to train?she should be helping" i rub my face.

"how about, i clean your office or something." i sigh looking at him.

"and you will make my tea" he walks off to the group.the mood of my squad turned different right away.

"come on, i don't want to waste too much time on it"

timeskip

"just run a mile.a human takes about 10 or 11 minutes to run a mile, for a ghoul just about half...so RUN BITCH RUN!( i had to put it is XD)" i nod my head and dashed down the open field.the plan was i am supposed to run pass this tree, around it then return back while she counts the minutes.and what hanji says, it should be about a mile. 

the air hitting my face, and the feeling of me going faster made me unfocused on the goal.loosing a bit focus i was about to run pass the tree, but quickly i grabbed it, spun around and ran back.i hissed at my burning hand with annoyance.

i stopped in front of hanji who had an open mouth "it only toook 2 mins" i looked at her 

"you lying" i flopped on the ground."i burned myself" i muttered holding up my hand, showing her my now red hand.she chuckles before grabbing it 

"it's healing on it's own.you really are a ghoul.your body isn't showing must signs of any human things or whatever." i flop on my back.

"hanji" i heard the grass rustling meaning she is sitting next to me.

"yeah?" 

"i think your right about me liking levi." i muttered.

"please show me to feel again" i look at her 

"if you want to be the kind y/n again, i'll help, but be honest with levi.you know how much he hates being lied to" i sigh.

"i want to but ever since what happened, i feel like my emotions are kept in a jar, if i opened it, there is a possiblities i'll go crazy" i rested on my eyes.i chuckled "i am a human jar"

timeskip

i sat in the mess hall with my squad and this time i sit next to levi.the air around me and him was tense, of course.hanji sets a cup of black tea in front of me, she leans down to my ear and whispers 

"this might be the only thing you can have while be around others".i watched as she walked away 

"i didn't know you like bitter stuff" i look at levi 

"of course i do" i plastered a small smile on my face.seeing hanji in the corner of my eyes giving me the thumbs up before putting her fingers in the corner of her mouth making a smile.

"so levi, anything new?how did training go?" i ask with a smile still on my face.

"are you planning on killing me? it's creepy you keep smiling" i intanstly lost my mood trying to be friends with him again.

"alright whatever, i tried to be friends with you again, but alright" i stood up and walked over to hanji.

"yeah 'smile' " i say throwing imaginary flowers around "bullshit"