helping a flower bloom

"hey akria weren't these the kids who bullied you?" i look up from my book.seeing yamori shoving a group of kids to the ground.they panicked since they weren't sure where they were.

"why are they here?" i say not so amused with this.2 years since i last saw them, didn't really change much.still annoying bratty teens.

"a-akria what is the meaning on this?" one snaps at me.i narrowed my eyes 

"what the hell of a prank is this!" another snaps.i let out a sigh as i closed my book, i stood up and stared down at them.the girls stood up, looking down at me, thinking i would run away.i grinned when they realized i was taller 

"that doesn't work on me anymore.it is stupid if you think it would" i crossed my arms and looked at yamori who leaned on the wall."what is the meaning of this?needed an extra meal?" 

"not really, i wanted to see what you would do if you saw the same kids who bullied you in your... hard time" i rolled my eyes.he got off the wall and walked out the room, locking the door behind him

"with what i have done, whatever they do don't scare me.but they should be scared of me or you" i look back at the small group of girls.they all looked at each other and grinned at each other.

"you gotten cocky, we should teach you some manners" a let out a small chuckle."what is so funny?we' show you something funny" she threw a punch at me, hitting my face making it turn to the side."you gotten a bit stronger but that doesn't change anything" feeling something drip down to my lip, i rub my finger to see it was blood.i used my shirt to wipe my nose and looked at them.

"now you pissed me off.i thought i could let you go but now i can't" i walked towards a desk and opened one of the drawers.i pulled out my knife and pointed it at them "i don't do that 'forgive and forgive' shit" i walked over to them, seeing them dash to the door and struggled to open it."it's locked from the outside, dumbass"

"punch it open!"

"hey watch it!"

they shoved each other against the door, in high hopes that it will open."more likely yamori is holding it close"  i walked over to them and grabbed one by the hair and pulled her back.

"hey!my hair!" i let out a groan and slid the knife over her throat before dropping her to the ground.watching her struggle to breath.

"weren't you the one who gave me the black eye?the one who told me to kill myself" i bent down and looked at her."well i don't want to...so you have to" i grinned before standing up .

"get the hell away!take them!" i rolled my eyes."for yamori's greedy need and for punching me.i'l have to take you to hell.well i don't want to see you there so i'll just kill you so i don't have to deal with you anymore" i shurg.walking over to them, they ran pass me but i grabbed one by the collar.

i slammed the knife in the girl's skull and dropped her."this is tiring" i walked over to a closet and opened it."since you forced this on me, i'm using your stuff!" i called out.i grabbed the throwing knives and looked at them."well...lets see if you are flexable" i threw all the knives at 2 girls.they were pinned to the wall, dead of course.

i walked over to the door and knocked 3 times, letting him that it is done."open up already! i have to shower and change now!" the door opened letting yamori enter.

"not bad.i thought you would do so much more" i used my shirt to wipe the blood on my face.

"it is easy to break simple minded humans.whats the point, so boring." i rolled my eyes and pulled my hair down.i shake my head so my hair can be...free?

"don't worry i'll find something to entertain you" 

"you mean to entertain yourself?" 

"you always entertain me.i'm want you to have fun as well.humans are so hard to please, right?" i look at him.

"whatever"

--

i open my eyes and stared at the ceiling.i reached to my forehead and touched where my wound was before, but already it was healed up.i rub my eyes, there was slightly dry blood on my eyes.i let out a sigh and stood up.thinking that i was alone, my kagune reacted when i heard a footsteps.

i turned around to see the three mals standing there."how long was i out?" i rub my head, still m  kagune was pointing at them."wow that worked" i rolled my eyes."my head hurts like hell" my kagune withered away."are both my eyes ghoul eyes?"

"this is a really good start, kenny don't break her too much" i narrowed my eyes.

"ah father, what kind of hell are you going put me in?kill me or make me work like a slave?"

"don't worry what i am going to do, it'll help you play in the part of the upcoming battle between ghouls and humans" i clicked my tongue.

"whatever" i look at yamori.his eyes landed on me 

"what?did you rememeber the things i did for you that helped you grow?" i chuckled.

"sure, say whatever you want yamori"

"kenny you should thank me for helping your daughter grow into a strong person."