eat

"what do you want?couldn't you see i was in the middle of my beauty sleep" i asked rolling my eyes."well we never got to finish because that human interrupted" i shurg "im glad he did, i don't want to talk to you" he chuckles."you know, i have been bored lately.killing is no fun-" "No!i am not doing that anymore!" i cut him off."aww i thought little akria would agree.i know you very well, you crave to kill, to have a blood stain knife in your hand.you want to kill but as humanities strongest, you can't" he laughs "fear!you still fear everything, you did a good job hiding it, but i can see through your mask! you are scared that you'll be alone, to be abandoned when everyone figures out the killer still lives, and you are a half-ghoul!you know it!" i stared at him "what is the point of you knowing? are you going to tell everyone that i, y/n l/n, humanities strongest is a killer, who is afraid?"

"no, you just end up dead. besides being scared of being alone, you are scared someone will died in your hands" i stared at him."isn't everyone?" he clicked his tongue "i had another idea in mind.that short man, the other humanities strongest.what if he died?" i glared at him "don't you ever touch him! he is needed here-" "because you love him" i stopped."you love him, you spend most of your time with him.you try so hard to make him smile even, such a waste". "i-i only thing of him as a friend!-" "are you sure?you are acting very defensely just for a simple human" he chuckles."how about i make this easiler" he suddenly throws a knife at me, i catch it but the blade cut my finger, making it bleed.

"you old knife, i don't think you have been practicing your kagune.so lets go old school" i stare at the knife.i drop the knife to the ground and shook my head "no i promised i won't do this again" i twitched.i body started shaking, as i stared at my hand.he sighs, walking over to me.he picks up the knife "how about this?" he lifts up his sleeve before slicing it with the knife.blood oozed to the ground and stained him white sleeve.hunger, was the only thing i could think of.

i wanted to grab his arm and eat the flesh, drink the blood like milk.only leaving bone."you react like any other ghoul."watching the flesh heal on it's own, it was like it never happened."look at you, acting like a hungry ghoul." he lifts my head up."you will love my gift then" he backs away then throws a dead body at my feet, a human."like it?" i looked at him."i can teach you to control this.but in return we go back killing" i stood still, staring at the body.i slowly shook my head "no, i promised-" i whispered "he's not here.he won't mind if you do" gulping my spit nervously.i look up at him "i-i-" he walks towards the body.riping off an arm and handing it to me.i shook my head "i hated ghouls, they killed my parents!i don't want to be like on!" i backed away.anger grew on his face, he shoved the arm in my mouth.the taste glued itself on my tongue as i spit it back out."i-i don't"

he grabs my face with such force i am surprised my head is still attached to my neck."eat or you'll starve.as you already now, you passed out.do you really want to keep passing out just because you told that man you won't do it anymore.remember you promised me that you would never stop killing no matter what.promises made by humans already always made to be broken, i am a ghoul, i keep my word.shouldn't you too" he forces to the ground, in front of the dead body."just do it.they won't help you with this, they are human.how can they help a half ghoul?eat so we can go find more to eat" i stare up at him.he smiles "you are hungrey right?"