talking bullsh*t

"and i was thinking you forgotten about me" he chuckles, dropping me to the ground.i look up at him as he stares down at me "this brings back old memories.just like how i found you, helpless, a helpless human" i narrowed my eyes before standing up."what do you want?you are not the type of person to just appear again just to say hi" i chuckled leaning on the wall."i wanted to see why the most wanted killer isn't active.you know that everyone has forgotten about you" "of course i know.tell me something that i dont know" i grinned.

"well before i encontered a half, just like you~" "another one!?" knowing that there is another one, it is just plain shocking.it means i am not alone, and this other one can help me!"yes, i think his name is ken kaneki.such a tastey one, but he escaped my grasp almost killing me" i laughed "i wished he did" yamori looked down at me."remember who saved you, raised you to be a killing machine.then you were caught and turned to humanities strongest".i nod my head in boredom "i thought of making a book about me, i gave up on the idea.but seeing you so badly want to know about it, i might give it a second thought" i smirked.he suddenly grabbed my neck and held me to the wall."that small mouth of yours was always too blunt, i'm surprised you are still alive.but i remember you as someone who always shivered in fear whenever i was around" 

"your threats don't work on me anymore, it got old" i grinned "you aren't scary anymore" he suddenly drops me to the ground."you get too cocky.don't forget that i can kill you anything"i looked up at him."would you really kill your greatest creation and the second dangereous creation for this world" i grinned as i stood up."you are right, you, akria, are my greatest creation.but if i have or want to, i can kill you" i nod my head."so what was the point of this meeting?" he turns his head to the side and smirks."i can't say since we are being watched" i turn my head to see levi.

"what the hell is this?" he says stomping over.i slightly chuckled "sorry levi, we were being followed" i looked at yamori with a glare."don't look at me" i shove him and walked over to levi." lets go back" i smiled patted levi's back.

timeskip

"who is he?" i froze.how doesn't he know who he is? yamori is known being my partner when i was going around killing.but since i stopped, he hasn;t he should still be well known.did he come to be to get his reputation up?no, he can fix it himself.i looked at him "well-" "be honest or i'll ignore you for a week" i shut my mouth. i sigh "when i went around killing, he was my partner.we parted when i was taken in by erwin.but now, i am not sure why he came back" i rub my face."sorry" i sigh.feeling a hand on my head, i look to see levi patting my head "it's alright, as long you don't go killing again then we are fine" i smiled before hugging levi."i promise i won't" i smiled