lost Part 1

"you failed to kill the man, the possiblity of you dying is way more higher" i ignored yamori's words.

"i was distracted.why couldn't you kill him yourself?" pushing branches out of the way and walked into the clear area, where the battle was going to take place.yamori said that the CCG were planning on going in the walls to bring in the ghouls that are captured back to their HQ, it seems reckless because the possiblity of a sneak attack or something.and we are blocking their trail, where we meet is where we fight.hopefully the CCG won't be aware of this, that is what yamori was told.but that bothered me is that the CCG paided someone to spy on me to find out if i am the killer or a ghoul.

"because i wanted to know if you would kill someone just to win something"  i rolled my eyes.hearing more rustling branches, i looked.more beings started to surrounding us.their scent were plain bitter, ghouls.they were all wearing the same thing, red robes with a symbol i knew, aogiri"get ready, they should be here soon" yamori whispered before backing out from my sight.

everyone got into a fighting stance when the sound of wagons  and horses grew closer.i noticed more people jumping in, i reconized two of them .black rabbit, one eye owl.the girl looked at me and let out a laugh "she's humanities strongest?fighting along with ghouls" 

control it.

closing my eye, my left eye turned black and red.i narrowed my eyes and stood still.i wanted to know why i am fighting along in this.i'm being forced to, for the safety of my friends.large group of people with wagons that had crates of a few ghouls inside.they stopped at the sight of us.we stood still, waiting for them to attack first.noticing a group running towards us, activating their quinques the men in robes ran towards them.i stood there but in the corner of my eye i noticed yamori leaning against a tree, grinning with a insane look.what is he planning?

i was suddenly pushed far i looked it was a dove.he ran towards me with his quinque pointed towards me, ready to stab me.my kagune escaped my back right before he could stab me, my kagune went right in his chest.he coughed blood, dropping his quinque on the ground."y-you mons-monsters" he stuttered with blood dripped from his mouth and chest.

"don't push me too far" i muttered, tossing him away.noticing more coming towards me, and leading them is the man i was supposed to kill.i licked my lips and ran towards them, ready to fight.

-

i held my arm that was stabbed moments ago from the man.i clenched my teeth in pain, as it healed.the man stood alone, but i couldn't no i can't, underestimate him.CCG's reaper, the name must be hard to get.i narrowed my eyes at him "you are so creepy you know" i grinned.the idea of distacting him while i heal was the only thing i could do since i was out of breath."sending someone to spy on humanities strongest and people who surrounded her".

he stood there "you remind of me of someone who has white hair and almost emotionless" i chuckled lightly.feeling air becoming easlier to enter my lungs gave me more energy to fight.i cracked my knuckles "he loves to do this" i mocked kaneki.closing my human eye and cracking one finger."but you don't seem crazy enough to do that" my kagune pointed towards him.

"trying to hide the fact your y/n l/n or akria ackerman.you have so many names.the daughter of kenny the riper, the step-daughter of ewrin smith the man who gave you two names.what should i call you?humanities beast?" my eyes widen.how did he get that information?"why do you look scared?humanites strongest shouldn't look scare not even for a moment"

"h-how did you get that information!" i yelled in anger.a small smile grew on his face

"i may be creepy but i am right.and right enough to make sure to get a second copy of what we need" my body froze.a second copy?so there was another guy before that spy i killed?no did the guy make a copy in case he lost the ones i got?"honestly, your life really does interest me.a human girl who lost her mother to a ghoul.killed people along with a ghoul.then all of a sudden humanites strongest appears.make sense to suspect you" i was a loss with words.the words i wanted to say couldn't form, my body refused to move."i wouldn't mind taking you in but right now, that can't be possible" 

i blinked "like hell i would!" i snapped.hearing two more horses in a distance.my head turned around, i felt the colors drain from my body and around me.

'don't you know?the survey corps are planning on their expeditions on the same day. looks like we will have more people to kill.well get ready, you might have to kill your crush as well'

why?why are you here?