finally a bit happy

i lay in the darkness, with nothing around me.i couldn't move, i could only prey that i am not dead and someone will wake me up.my eyes stared blankly, not even bothering trying to move or anything.hearing footsteps coming closer, then suddenly a head popped into my view.this girl had a big smile, blood splatter."hello Kurōn-chan!"her short hair flowing in her eyes, covering them.but still kept that big smile on her face, not caring wether she was covered in blood.

"Kurōn-chan you sleep way too long!it's boring, when will we be able to kill someone?i'm really hungry!" she cheered.i only stared at her with annoyance on my face.

"who said i am killing anyone?i already stop that, you Nōtarin.leave me alone already" her smile slowly turned into a blank expression.

"you are the Nōtarin. as a ghoul you will have a to kill to surive now, are you happy that now you HAVE to kill" she grins.

"you are so annoying, you know" i rolled my eyes.she let out a happy sigh as she walks around me.

"remember i am the fear that stalks you.the one who holds you close to me when you get too comforable.i am the one things that always stayed with you no matter what happened. " she stood at my head, looking down.

"yeah i would like it if you would leave me the fuck alone.go find someone else to bother" i narrowed my eyes.

"i cannot do that.whether you like it or not, i have to be with you.because" she paused.her frown grew into a disturbing smirk."i am you" she pushes her hair back to reveal her ghoul eye.

-

i bolt up in cold sweat.i snap my head side to side, realzing i am in hanji's lab.i let out a big breath as i cluch my shirt where my heart would be.i noticed bags of stained blood that were empty next to me on a small table.the taste of iron on my mouth proved that i drank the blood.i slide off the bed and stood on my feet, the pain was gone."y/n your finally awake.you were out cold, everyone was worried" i yawned.

"how long have i been out?"

 "about 12 hours"

"do you know why i passed out?" i asked rubbing my neck.

"hunger.due to be unstable your body was going crazy because of not eating blood or flesh of humans.so when you were passed out, we feed you blood that we were able to get from our comrades-" i held up my hand.

"you mean you asked eren and his friends for their blood to feed me?" she nods her head 

"they agreed even levi did.you seemed to enjoyed levi's the most"i crossed my arms

 "you should have let me die.now i know the taste of everyone's blood" i sigh.

"don't worry.if the information we know about ghouls, you can last 2 months.you should be fine but we'll have to figure something out" 

"what about erwin, what did he say?" 

"it was his idea" i face palmed.

"i swear he over cares sometimes.whatever.i'm going to bed.thanks hanji" i patted her shoulder before walking out."is there anything i need to know?" 

"no"

timeskip

i sat  in the mess hall around everyone again.and of course they were worried about me, wonderful."it is fine, i wasn't paying attention to my body thats all" i smiled.

"and don't let hanji get your blood please.i'll feel like you guys going to pass out instead" i sigh.

"don't worry captain y/n" eren says.

"oh yes, i have to go out to town tomorrow.so levi will you be fine with them?" i ask looking towards levi.

"it won't be a problem" i grinned 

"thanks for the blood too, i didn't know you cared about me" his eyes lands on me before looking away.

"i did it so i won't be the only captain.the last thing i need to is to be deal with these brats myself" i chuckled before getting up.

"sure faceless" i walked inside the kitchen to make myself some tea.

"captain levi, i don't mean to be rude but.your really bad at talking to women" 

"yeah if you like her just tell her" 

"be quiet. if you are so cocky then flirt with her.impress me then" i rolled my eyes before slumping.

"please don't have boys flirting with me" i begged quietly.i grabbed my tea and sat back in my seat.

"so did i mess anything?" i ask with a smile on my face.

"no, but i know your busy but add me to your to-do list" jean says proudly.trying to not laugh i nodded my head.

"yes i am very busy.i don't think it is possible for me to add you to my to-do list" i say.

"hey captain y/n  Are you religious? Cause you're the answer to all my prayers."armin says with a blush on his face.

"well i may be humanities strongest but i am no god.maybe girls see levi as a god" i teased looking at levi who was looking away, but i can tell he looks annoyed.i stood up and walked over to levi.

"if you wanted my attention you could have just said so" i whispered in his ear before walking in the kitchen.

i actually had no reason to do that but i have to find a excuse.grabbing another cup and filling it up with tea.i walk out and placed it in front of him

 "such a funny man" i chuckled to myself as i sat down in my seat.for more flirts to come at me.

wonderful