levi

i watched as the dove's dead body fell face first into the ground.my kagune retreated back, my figure went back as a normal human.i bent down and picked up the case, making sure i got everything.i closed it and looked at the bodies."i was supposed to eat, and now i feel sick." another rumble in my stomach."nevermind"

timeskip

i sat on the roof with the suitcase opened.it mainly had notes about each of us.it didn't really say much, just about everyone's past.for eren he called him humanities monster, he noted that eren should be killed or tested on.why is eren hated just because he is a titanshifter?he didn't kill anyone.

of course i didn't open levi's.i didn't want to know about his life but at the same time i feel like i should for his safety.i held levi's bag in my hands.i stared at his picture, it was just perfect.his skin so soft, his normal emotionless face, his black hair lookin soft.but his eyes, in the photo he was looking at me.how did i know?part of my face was cut off.the emotion that i was about to read in his eyes, it made a weird feeling in my chest, it made it feel like my chest was tighten.

i closed my eyes and took a breath."maybe i shouldn't" i muttered

'it'll be a shame if he was killed'

i quickly opened the bag and dropped everything on the roof ground.i grabbed the photo and stuffed it in my pocket.i grabbed the note and unfolded it.

since you want me to go into y/n life and study a bit about the ones who was around her.but when i did levi's, it was a bit hard.some unimportant details, he is short, a clean freak, bossy and emotionless.and something about the ackerman blood.but from what i got.he is pissed at y/n.supposely she let his friends get eaten by titans.for the first few years, they weren't friends.but y/n snaps at him about it revealing the fact about her being a killer.(hopefully you won't get confused with akria/y/s, i got mixed up.can't blame me, spying on the same people for more then what 10 years)they become friends but y/n is taken away.he and his old squad are sent out by erwin to find her.they didn't stop until the titan attack, but when the other attack of the female titan, they were killed trying to keep eren safe.levi for the time when y/n was missing, he looked tired but at the same time restless.he looked disappointed when y/n returned.it is stupid how i can see they love each other but they can't see it.but anyways they become friends but ever since kenny came into the story.he has been looking more restless then before.but i wonder why levi still likes y/n even after finding about that she is a ghoul and is the daughter of kenny ackerman.

i stood still, i kept rereading this note.the last part is what is making me not believe any of this.finally i folded the paper and crunched it in my hand as hard as i could.i didn't want to ruin it, i wanted to believe it, i wanted to run to his arms and feel his warmth so he can take away my cold that surrounds me.but at the same time, i didn't want to, i wanted to stay away from him, to keep his safe from my tragic luck.

i tossed everything back in the suitcase.i closed it and stood up, realizing the sun was slowly setting.i let out a sigh and picked up the case.already people were starting to go back to the comforts of their home to keep them away from the cold night.

i stared at the sky, watching the sun slowly set and change the colors of the sky.colors slowly becoming darker as the sun sets lower.seconds turned to minutes, already so quickly the last sunlight showing.i reached out for it, stretching my arm to reach it.but already the sun setted and the moon rised up, taking the sun's place.i looked up at the sky, watching the stars sparkled and twinkled around the moon.

there is so much things that everyone hates about life.how unfair it is is the main thing.everything little thing we hate about it, it related to it.like how when we wish for time to stop, even if it just for a second.just to let us take a breath or to understand what is happening.or how much energy some have to use to just act normal.just why can't life be nice for a bit?as long monsters exist, it won't be nice to us.

i let out a sigh then a shiver of the cold air.i jumped down to the ground, the town looks different at night.to quiet, calm and peaceful.i swing the suit case as i stared at the moon, a small smile on my face.at least some of the ones i care are in a place more better then here.

i look back in front of me.i moved my foot then the other.when i was about to take another something warm wrapped around me.something rested on my shoulder.

"stop running away from me"