Chapter 2:

"So? Did you inspect the place?" The man asked, smiling. The three all nodded. "No sign of him, though there was signs that he made a run for it."

"Just as I thought. I couldn't help but give him a heads up. He is the cutest when he's frazzled." The man said, an evil smirk on his face. "But worry not. I've men searching for him at every corner." The man promised.

"We'll get him...."

------

I grinned as the man that was so clearly chasing me took a wrong turn.

I snuck into the train and smiled as the train went on its way, leaving me alone. "Cody?" A voice said. I looked up and almost chocked when I saw a familiar face.

"U-uh.... hi Chase..." I said, awkwardly. Chase was one of the clingy ones. "It's been forever.... where've you been?" He asked, smiling.

I took a step back. "Oh you know... busy...." he laughed before taking a step even closer. I was starting to feel trapped...

"Well, I gotta go, so...." but before I knew it, his hands linked onto mine. "You didn't think you'd get that far, did you?" He asked, hugging me while I tried pulling away.

"Unhand me!" I yelped, pulling my arm. He laughed before placing something on my wrist.

Handcuffs.

"There! Now you can't get away!" He said, smiling while his face neared mine. "S-stop! This is indecent!" I screeched. 

He chuckled softly. "Just like how I remembered you...." he said before his lips connected to mine.

I pushed him away, even though the handcuffs kept him from going too far, and yelled in his face.

"Let me go!" I shouted, while pulling away. He sighed before pulling me over to a seat, and placed me in his lap, much to my embarrassment.

I became red as I began to struggle out of his hold. "W-wait! Let me make a deal with you!" I said, smiling nervously.

He only smirked. "Interesting. Bold to assume that I would even agree." He said, holding onto my chin and forcing me to look at him.

I grimaced before pointing to the door. "If you let me go, I'll..... um.... serve you.... tea?"

He began to laugh. "That sounds pleasing, but I think I'll pass." I gritted my teeth before pushing him away again. "Leave me alone! I don't want to be a part of your disgusting group!" I shouted, thankful there was no one else on but the two of us.

But before I could continue, his hand blocked both my eyes, and my mouth. I tried to pull his hands away, but he was too strong.

"Please, try not to make me too angry. Or I might just worsen your punishment." He whispered, making the blood drain from my face.

He was..... bluffing..... right?

He removed his hands and I stared at him, the fear evident on my face. "Okay....." I whispered, my heart thumping loudly.

He smiled, showing that he was satisfied with my answer, but that didn't calm me down. I couldn't believe they found me.... after so long....

"Why..... are you guys so desperate for me to go back?" I asked, my head hung low. Chase smiled.

"You don't know how precious you are." He said, holding me closer. My eyes widened as I turned away. "I-I....why couldn't you just have left me alone?"

He only laughed.

----

"We're here." He announced. I looked up from my daydream and almost gasped in fear.

That means that the rest of them were outside.....

"Umm, I have to go to the bathroom." I lied, hoping he would take the bait. "Hmm? Can it wait?" He asked.

I shook my head frantically. "N-no.... I need to go right now." He smiled. "I wasn't born yesterday." He said, his smile sending shivers down my back.

It was hopeless.

"Fine." I mumbled, letting him drag me out of the train. We walked for a few minutes before a car pulled up.

"Hey. Come on in." The driver, also known as Rick. He smiled when he saw me. "Hey, Cody."

I only frowned. They were monsters keeping me here against my will!

Rick smirked before starting the car. "It's gonna be a long journey from here on out, so try to keep yourself busy." He said, sending me another smile.

I only crossed my arms. "What if I imagine shooting you all? Think that'll keep me busy long enough?" I retorted. Rick laughed. "Probably."

I rolled my eyes before turning around, and looking out the window. Why me?

"Kill me already."