Chapter 3:

"Isn't he just the cutest thing ever? A little feisty, but we can tame him!" Roy said, smiling. I glared at him before striking at his hand. "Woah! He almost bit me!" He shrieked, grinning.

I bared my teeth as he came closer. "Do we need a muzzle?" He whispered. My eyes widened.

They really were going to put one on me....

I shook my head, scared he was serious. He smiled and came closer to me. "That's right. Aren't you a good boy?"

I let my head hang low, to embarrassed to look up. "Just.... let me go." I muttered.

He smiled. "You know we can't do that......"

-------

My eyes shot open at that terrible memory. I looked up and groaned when I saw Chase smiling at me. "Were you watching me sleep?" I asked, disgusted.

He only laughed. "You look so adorable when you're not trying to attack me!"

I rolled my eyes. "Are we there yet?" I asked, impatiently. I mean, I hated the place, but anywhere was better than here.

"We should be there very soon." Rick said, sending me a reassuring smile that I casually ignored.

"Ugh...." I muttered, rubbing my aching head. "I had a dream, but woke up in a nightmare...."

"Well, this nightmare is gonna have to prolong, cause we're here." Rick said, smiling.

My eyes widened as the familiar mansion appeared. "Why meeeee...." I mumbled, tears almost welling up. I was going to be stuck in this horrible place with such horrible people....

"Come on!" Chase said, happily. I glared at him before grabbing the door handle. I hesitated for a moment, wondering what would happen if I made a run for it....

"You know we'll catch you?" Rick said, as if reading my mind. I glared at him before sighing an opening the door. I took a step out and walked towards the house. But I stopped for a second.

"Come on." Chase urged, before just pulling me along. My body wouldn't physically allow me to walk back, and I understood why.

The moment the door was opened, a few familiar faces popped up, and almost suffocated me.

"Can you.... GET OFF!" I yelled, pulling away and crossing my arms. Roy smiled as his arms wrapped around my body.

I grew threatened, and tried pulling away, but his grip tightened. "Don't worry.... you had your time to run around free, but I'll tame you so you won't be able to live without us."

My eyes widened as I pushed him. "No! Stay away from me!" I yelled, covering my ear to block out their familiar voices as I fell to the floor.

"Go..... away...." I whispered, scared to death. That's when a familiar face appeared. The scariest of them all....

His hair still dark like the night.... and his eyes still bright like the moon....

I stared at him, shook overtaking me. "Why....." I mumbled, watching in fear as he stalked over to me.

He kneeled next to me and as if in slow motion, he reached over and grabbed my shoulder. Before I knew it, I was being lifted, and was carried away. I struggled as best as I could, but I think we all know how this ends.

"Put me down!" I demanded, but he ignored me, his face still emotionless.

I continued my useless struggling until we reached a bedroom. As soon as he put me down, a strange collar was locked onto my neck and ankles, making me grow even more scared

I tugged at it, but I needed a key. I looked to where the chain led, and gasped. They were keeping me here. Locked up like a dog.....

"Take it off!" I ordered, pulling at it, and trying to get it to open up. But someone stopped me. He grabbed onto my arm and when I looked up, his hand locked onto my chin, and before I knew it, his lips were touching mine.

I tried pulling away as fast as I could, but he wouldn't let go of me. I thrashed against him, but it was all useless. Just like it was from the start.

My eyes shot up to his, and for a moment, I was lost. I could tell there was many mixed emotions, and even though I didn't want anything to do with these people, I couldn't help but feel sympathy. He looked hurt....

"Why......?" I whispered, when his lips left mine. "Why are you all so keen on me? I'm just a regular boy.... hell, I'm not even good-looking!"

He just sighed to himself, and before I knew it, he had turned his back. I silently watched as he left the room. It was like he couldn't reveal his true motives.

I looked back to the chain and tugged at it, before looking for something that was strong enough to break it.

I was going to escape, and this time, I'll make sure they don't find me. Ever.