CAST

Constance : long black hair that reaches the small of her back , dark brown piercing eyes , cold , sweet at times , stunningly beautiful , confident but not cocky , smart , evil , and can be the Devil himself .
( Constance is a female and the leader and founder of Euphrates Serpents )

Cole Black : Black hair that's always messy , hazel eyes , makes you faint when you set your eyes on him ( he's incredibly hot ) , cocky , sweet when he wants to be , he can also be the Devil at times .
( Cole is the leader of the South Serpents and is Constance's enemy )

Edith : long light brown hair , brown eyes , beautiful , sweet , she can be mean if you get on her bad side but other than that she can be nice , smart , and is best friends with Constance . She is also a part of Constance's Clique.

Caiden : brown hair , hazel eyes , attractive , can be an idiot most of the time , funny , and he is Constance's stepbrother but they act as if they came from the same womb . He's also a part of The Clique . He also has a crush on Edith .

Clyde : Dirty blonde hair , ocean eyes with a hint of green , attractive , smart .

Lilith : beautiful straight blonde hair , ocean eyes , beautiful , smart , sweet , shy but can be a badass , she is best friends with Constance and Edith . She's obviously a part of The Clique .

You'll meet Coles Clique along the way .

But Constance , Edith , Caiden , Clyde , and Lilith are all in the same Clique . They all act as if they are related