Chapter 2

My poor sister! Suffering because of that jerk... I wish I can help you sissy but I'm really sorry its already settled... I love you sissy but I have nothing to do... I'm really sorry😔

KYLIE'S P.O.V

I woke up with a headache..

"AHHHHHH!" I groaned in pain

"KYLIE!" I heard my brother...

"I'M SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WRONG EARLIER! I JUST WANT THE BOTH OF TO STOP ARGUING! SORRY JACOB!" I said sadly and tiredly

"ITS OKAY KYLIE" he said and caressed my hair...

"YES! HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND BUT I SAID THAT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT HIM TO GET IN TROUBLE SO AS YOU! I'M REALLY SORRY! PLEASE KEEP THIS A SECRET!" I said

"SHHHHHH ITS FINE, OKAY WE'LL KEEP IT AS A SECRET" he said still caressing my hair

"C'MON LETS GO BACK TO THE OFFICE." he added and he helped me stand up....

While we were walking his arm was on the top af my shoulder giving me care.... We arrived at the office and everyone was on the lobby, waiting for me maybe. They all went to me worriedly. My mom and dad hugged me with care...

"ARE YOU OKAY HONEY?" My mom asked worriedly while caressing my hair..

"YEAH MOM! I'M FINE! I JUST WANNA REST IN MY OFFICE, MY HEAD HURTS" I said... My parents let go of me... I saw Jinho coming closer...

"C'MON JACOB! I WANNA REST!" I said as I ignored Jinho... But Jinho quickly walked towards me and grabbed my wrist

"I'LL BRING YOU TO YOUR OFFICE KYLIE" Jinho said..

"I SAID JACOB NOT JINHO!" I said coldly as I pushed his hand away...

"C'MON KYLIE!" Jacob said.

"KYLIE!" Jinho shouted when we were about to walk.. But we stopped bacause of him..

"STAY AWAY! I'M TIRED!" I shouted and continued walking with Jacob... We were on the elevator and I placed my head on Jacob's shoulder... I was sad and tired... All I wanna do is cry but I was holding back my tears..

We arrived at my office and Jacob helped he sit down on my seat.

"IF YOU NEED ANYTHING JUST USE YOUR PHONE AND CALL ME... AND BY THE WAY, WE'LL GO HOME TOGETHER! WE'LL USE YOUR CAR." he said.

"OKAY!" I said and he left me inside my office... When he left, I stood up and locked my door... I cried inside and I fell asleep because of crying..

JINHO'S P.O.V

I think Kylie is avoiding me because of what I said and what happened in the meeting room... I don't care... I went out of the Park Company's building and went to the mall to meet my girlfriend, Joy Salves... I arrived at the mall and saw her sitting down on the bench...

I saw her wearing this dress: