Chapter 7

CHANYEOL'S P.O.V

"ASHLEY!!! THE BATHROOK KEYS!!! QUICK!!!" I shouted

"YES MASTER!!!" she replied and she went to the kitchen to get the bathroom keys...

"MASTER!!" She called me and handed me over the bathroom keys.. I quickly unlocked it and saw Kylie, on the floor, she passed out...

"SHIT!" I shouted and carried her in a bridal way and brought her to the hospital... The nurses placed her in the bed and quickly brought her to the ER and the other nurse called the doctor... I saw the doctor came in and took care of Kylie.. After a couple of minutes, the doctor came out and pulled me to Kylie's room... We arrived at Kylie's room and she was now awake...

"I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!" The doctor said happily..

"WHAT IS IT DOCTOR?!" Kylie asked, she was confused...

"YOU ARE ALREADY 3 MONTHS PREGNANT!" The doctor said happily while clapping his hands..

"OH! TH-THANKS DOCTOR!" Kylie thanked him..

"I'LL GO NOW BYE!" He said and he went out quickly, not waiting for our response..

"CHANYEOL! WHAT WILL I DO!? HE MIGHT BELIEVE THAT THIS IS YOUR CHILD! HE MIGHT BEAT ME UP! PLEASE HELP ME!!!" Kylie asked and her tears were starting to break down uncontrollable...

"SHHHH! DON'T CRY! I'LL TELL HIM EVERYTHING! IF HE BEATS YOU UP, THEN I'LL ANNOUNCE AN ANNULMENT..." I said..

"UGGGGGGHHHHH!!! WHY DID I LET THIS HAPPEN!!!!" She shouted.

"BE HAPPY! YOUR GONNA HAVE A KID RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE!" I said

"HOW CAN I BE HAPPY IF HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND AND WE HAVE AN UPCOMING CHILD!?" She asked me  madly..

"HEY! CALM DOWN! NOTHING'S GONNA HAPPEN IF YOU'LL JUST BE STRESSED.." I said and I hugged her and made her feel my comfort... We were hugging for a long time but we both suddenly heard the door opened and we looked at the door and saw Jinho, my brother.

"SO YOU REALLY REMEMBER ME!? HUH?!" He asked madly

"HEY STOP IT JINHO!" I said

"WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO MY BROTHER WHO BETRAYED ME!?" He asked madly and coldly at the same time...

"CAN YOU STOP IT! I DIDN'T BETRAYED YOU!!! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU GAVE HER PAIN AND NOW SHE'S SUFFERING!" I shouted.

"SHUT U-" he was about to say something but I cutted his words and shouted.

"SHE'S 3 MONTHS PREGNANT AND YOUR THE FATHER!!!!" I shouted and he frozed.

"CHANYEOL STOP!" Kylie said and grabbed my arm and hugged it tightly.

"NO! YOUR NEVER COMING WITH HIM! I'LL BE TAKING CARE OF THE BOTH OF YOU..." I said in a bit high tone but not like shouting...

"YOUR WHAT?" Jinho asked.

"YES JINHO! SHE'S PREGNANT FOR 3 MONTHS NOW! BUT I'LL NEVER ALLOW YOU TO GET ANY CLOSER!!" I said pointing a finger in him..

"IS THIS TRUE KYLIE!?" He asked Kylie and we both looked at Kylie and she just nodded and looked down... I held her chin and made her look straight..

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?"He asked and we saw his tears falling down uncontrollable..

"BECAUSE YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME!" Kylie replied by shouting...

"CALM DOWN KYLIE... TAKE A REST FOR NOW... I'LL BRING HIM OUT!" I said and looked at Jinho, he was crying but my anger took over and pushed him out.... After pushing him out, I looked at Kylie and she was already asleep...