Chapter 10

I woke up and saw Jinho still asleep beside me... I tried to wake him up...

"MHHHMM?" He asked, keeping his eyes shut... I didn't talk and continued waking him up... He suddenly lifted both of his arms and pulled me to his embrace...

"WE'RE GONNA BE LATE JINHO" I said.

"LET'S STAY HOME" Jinho said

"BUT-" I was about to say something when he suddenly kissed me... I gave in and he broke ths kiss...

"LET'S STAY HOME! JUST CALL YOUR BROTHER AND TELL HIM TO DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU" He said

"OKAY" I agreed and layed back down... Its been minutes and Jinho and Sydney are still asleep, so I decided to go back to sleep...

JINHO'S P.O.V

I woke up and saw Kylie sleeping peacefully... I grabbed my phone and checked the time.. Its already 10 AM... I closed my phone and put it down.. I sat down and something went in my mind... "WHAT IF I MESSAGE JOY?" I asked myself and layed back down... I reached for ny phone and texted Joy...

MESSAGES:
JOY❤
Jinho: Hey...
Jinho: Please reply.
Jinho: Joy..
Jinho: Love❤ please reply
Joy: What do you want!?
Jinho: Hey! I'm sorry... It wasn't my choice, it was my dad's choice...
Joy: But you agreed
Jinho: I didn't agree because I love Kylie, I didn't agree because I don't love you... I agreed because of the child.. I love you more than Kylie..
Joy: Leave me alone.
Jinho: I want you back.. I want to feel you.
Joy: I want you back but, how about your dad? How about Kylie? How about the kid?
Jinho: We can leave them alone and we can make our own family...
Joy: I want to feel you...
Jinho: Let's meet today.
Joy: What time?
Jinho: Rn!
Joy: Where?
Jinho: At your favorite hotel😎
Joy: See ya daddy😎
Jinho: See ya kitten😎

I went to my bathroom and got ready... After some few minutes of getting ready, I got done...

My look:

I went out of the bathroom and I saw Kylie asleep so as Sydney

I went out of the bathroom and I saw Kylie asleep so as Sydney... I quickly went out and went to the hotel... I arrived the hotel and saw Joy, waiting...

"KITTEN" I called her

"DADDY" she called my and we hugged each other... We started touching each other while kissing..

"LET'S GET OUR ROOM" I said and got our room...  We entered our room and  everything started getting rough and loud...

KYLIE'S P.O.V

I woke up and realized that Jinho was not in our bed... I was confused... I stood up and checked every place of our house... While I was looking for his presence, I heard Sydney started crying, looks like she's awake and she's hungry... I went to her and carried he in my arms and bounced her... I brought her downstairs and placed her in her playing mat... Meanwhile, I was in the kitchen making her morning milk... After making her morning milk, I went to her and carried her... I fed her in my arms and I opened the television (we were at our living room)... After some couple of minutes, Sydney finished dirinking and she drank it all... I made her burped and brought her upstairs to change her in her outfit... After changing her, we went back downstairs and she played and I watched television..