Chapter 12

I woke up and saw that I wasn't in my bed... I was in our old house... I saw my mini self, running around the house and my mom was catching me... My tears fell because I miss my mom...

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME MOM?" I whispered... I sobbed quietly... Suddenly, my mom fainted and the ground swallowed her...
-----------------------------------------------------------

"MOM!" I screamed and I sat on the bed... I sobbed quietly... It was just a dream...

"KYLIE! WHAT HAPPENED" Jinho sat on the bed and hugged me by my side... He was kinda worried... I laid my head on his chest while sitting down... I cried on his chest and he rubbed my back to comfort me....

"YOUR GONNA WORK RIGHT?" Jinho asked and I just nodded..

"C'MON LET'S GET READY... BRING SOME CLOTHES FOR SYDNEY AS WELL" Jinho said... I stood up and went to Sydney's room and got her clothes... I went back to my room and took my bath... I got ready and looked like this;

After Jinho getting ready, we got into my car and drove to my parents place

After Jinho getting ready, we got into my car and drove to my parents place... When we arrived at their house, there was no one... We knew that they might be at the office so we went to the office and saw them playing... Sydney was giving kisses to my dad and they didn't notice us...

"HOW ABOUT EOMMA AND APPA? SYDNEY" I asked from behind...

"EOMMAAAA!!!! APPAAAAAA!!!!" She shouted and ran to us and hugged us... Jinho carried her and kissed her in her cheeks... I also did that after Jinho.... Jinho threw Sydney in the air and catch her... That's one of their bonds... After that, Jinho and I went to our office and Sydney came with his dad in his office... I did my paper works but someone knocked...

"OH... COME IN" I shouted... The door opened and I saw Caleb...

"HI KYLIE!!! ARE YOU OKAY NOW??" He asked...

"KINDA..." I replied...

"CAN WE HANG OUT LATER???" He asked me... But I wanted to eat dinner with my family...

"YEAH SURE..." I agreed and let the dinner pass... I know Jinho wouldn't mind... He smiled and went out of my office... I leaned back at my seat and fell asleep...

JINHO'S P.O.V

Sydney and I went to her mom's office to pay her a visit... But when we knocked, there was no response... We decided to go in and we saw her asleep...

"APPA SHHHHHH" Sydney said and placed her index finger on her mouth.... I nodded and I went to her mom... Sydney went to the couch and grabbed two pillows.... She gave me one and the other one was hers... I had no clue... I watched her and suddenly, she lifted her pillow and hitted her mom.... I did the same and her mom woke up...

"YAHHHH!!!!" She shouted because she was startled and annoyed....

"EOMMA WHY RE YOU MAD?" Sydney asked her mom...