Chapter 19

《10 YEARS LATER》
{ 12 PM }
KYLIE'S P.O.V

Jinyoung is now studying, so as Sydney... Their both doing good at school... Jinyoung is the 1st Honor while Sydney is the 2nd Honor... Their both at school... I'm at home... Jinho is at the living room, he's watching T.V... I'm at the kitchen, making some snack... Suddenly, I felt kinda dizzy...

I closed my eyes and the house seems shaking... I opened my eyes and everything was turning around.. Suddenly, I lost my vision and everything went black.

JINHO'S P.O.V

I heard a loud falling sound from the kitchen... Kylie was in there... I stood up and ran to the kitchen.. I saw Kylie lying down on the floor... She fainted... I quickly carried her and brought her to the Emergency Room of the nearest hospital...

《2 HOURS LATER》

Kylie is at her room while I'm in the doctor's office, waiting for the results..

"WE HAVE A GOOD NEWS AND A BAD NEWS" The doctor said... It made me confused... Bad news? Is something wrong with my wife? I nodded to signal the doctor to continue..

"SO THE GOOD NEWS IS, SHE'S FINE AND SHE NEEDS SOME REST. AND THE BAD NEWS IS, SHE HAS A HEART DISEASE CALLED CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE." The doctor said... I was super shocked and my actions were frozen. All I could feel is my heart clenching and my tears falling.. I nodded and wipped my tears...

"SHE CAN GO HOME FOR NOW BUT WHEN SHE EXPERIENCE ANOTHER HEART ATTACK, SHE'LL BE HERE IN THE HOSPITAL TIL SHE GETS HER FULL RECOVERY.." The doctor said.. I nodded and I said my goodbye.. I went to her room and saw her awake... I hugged her and we went back home...