Chapter 22

《1 MONTH LATER》
5 AM
JINHO'S P.O.V

Its been a month now and Kylie is still at the hospital. Sydney and Jinyoung are not allowed to visit their mom. I didn't let them. I don't want them to be worried. Kylie is now eating her breakfast while I'm sitting at the couch. She had been good these days.

"I'M DONE" She said as she gave me the tray of food. I place it outside. In front of our door. Kylie laid down again and she slept again.

《5 HOURS LATER》

I was wipping Kylie's arms with a wet towel while she was sleeping. Suddenly, her body shaked and her ECG beeped so long and loud. The doctors and nurses came in and told me that she was on an onset seizure. The nurse pulled me out and told me to stay outside.

After some minutes, the doctors and nurses came out. Dr. Yook walked towards me.

"MR. LEE, MRS. LEE IS NOW FINE. SHE JUST JAD AN ONSET SEIZURE. I GUESS YOU SHOULD JUST TAKE HER HOME AND CONTINUE HER TREATMENT AT HOME. YOU JUST NEED A PROFESSIONAL PERSONAL NURSE. I'LL GIVE YOU A CALLING CARD OF ONE OF THE BEST PERSONAL NURSE IN OUR COUNTRY" Dr. Yook said as he gave me the calling card of a Personal Nurse names Rio Christelle Olivades.

"THANK YOU DR. YOOK." I thanked him as we both had a shake hands. He left and I went in, in Kylie's room.

《2 WEEK LATER》
10 AM
KYLIE'S P.O.V

I was just in our room. I'm now thin. I lost some weight. My Personal Nurse is getting my water because its time to drink my medicines.

"MA'AM HERE'S YOUR MEDICINES AND HERE'S YOUR WATER. AFTER THIS, YOU'LL HAVE YOUR BATH. THEN YOU CAN TAKE A REST." Rio said as she handed me my medicines and my water.

"THANKS RIO. THANKS FOR TOLERATING ALL THIS HARD WORK." I thanked her kindly. I drank my medicines and I went to my closet. I still had my ECG, nose oxygen, dextrose, and antibiotics. Rio took them off for awhile. I chose my outfit and I went to the bathroom.

My look:

After taking a bath and dressing up, I went out of the bathroom and went to my bed

After taking a bath and dressing up, I went out of the bathroom and went to my bed. Rio connected my ECG, nose oxygen, injected and stored my dextrose and antibiotics.