Chapter 18

DECEMBER 24
11:50 PM
JINHO'S P.O.V

Kylie's inside the operation room, giving birth... I could hear her screaming... Suddenly, the nurse went out and called me... She told me to get in because Kylie was needing some support... I held her hand and she was squeezing my hand... I tolerated the pain becaude I know it was tolerable...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Kylie screamed out loud... The doctor kept saying that she should keep pushing... After 10 minutes, our baby boy was now out safely... He was delivered at exact 12:00 AM... The exact time for Christmas.... Kylie's tears were streaming down her cheeks... Soon, our baby was brought to the nursery, while Kylie was sent to her room... Our baby's name is Jinyoung Lee...

After some few hours, Jinyoung was sent to our room and Kylie was carrying him... She felt so emotional... Sydney is with his Uncle Chanyeol and Uncle Jacob... They're at our house... Their waiting for us to be discharged and that will be like 4 more days...

4 DAYS LATER
KYLIE'S P.O.V
9 AM

Jinho and I are now going home with our baby Jinyoung... Jinho had paid and now we're driving home... After some minutes, we've arrived at home and Sydney ran to her brother and peaked on him...

I kneeled down and I let her see... She kept touching his nose and his lips... I stood up and handed Jinyoung to his Uncles... I went to my room and I took a shower then I got ready for the day...

My look:

After getting ready, I went downstairs and I went to Jinyoung, while the boys were at the kitchen having their talk

JINHO'S P.O.V

Chanyeol, Jacob and I were talking about our relationship... Suddenly, both of them asked me something unexpected...

"HOW CAN YOUR WIFE BE SEXY? EVEN THOUGH SHE HAD TWO KIDS?" They both asked in the same time...

"MAYBE ITS YOUR GUYS' GENES.... YOUR VERY FIT JACOB" I replied, while praising Jacob at the same time...

"WELL, SHE LOVES TO WORK OUT BEFORE YOU GIYS MET... SHE STARTED WORKING OUT AT THE AGE OF 5 YEARS OLD... SHE HAD ABS WHEN SHE WAS 8 YEARS OLD.. SHE NEVER LOST THEM... SHE HAD 8-PACK ABS WHEN SHE WAS 15 YEARS OLD..." Jacob explained which made me impressed as hell..

"WOW! REALLY!? THAT'S AWESOME!" I replied in so much amusement... We drank coffee while Kylie and Sydney was taking care of Jinyoung...