Chapter 15

When Chanyeol left our house, We ate snacks and watched movie until night time....

TIME SKIP
*10 PM*
(BEDTIME IN JINHO'S ROOM)

We were on the bed, cuddling... We were talking about Sydney....

"I THINK SYDNEY NEEDS A YOUNGER SIBLING" Jinho suggested and I glared at him since we've done those thing before but I'm not ready to go inside that operation room and scream again.. I'm bot ready for another childbirth.. Jinho looked at me in his confused expression...

"WHY?" He asked me as he saw my glare... I looked back down and spoke.

"WE'VE DONE THOSE THINGS BEFORE BUT I'M NOT READY FOR ANOTHER CHILDBIRTH... I ALMOST DIED FROM MY FIRST CHILDBIRTH..." I explained as he caressed my head and kissed the top of it....

"I UNDERSTAND" He replied as I felt a smile formed his lips

"THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING" I thanked him as I cuddled more and moved a little closer... He moved a bit closer as well and cuddled even more..

"SHOULD I SING YOU TO SLEEP?" Jinho asked me as he kept on caressing my hair...

"I DON'T WANNA SLEEP YET..." I replied as I placed my hand over his toned chest...

"SHOULD WE WATCH SOMETHING ON MY LAPTOP?" He asked me as he moved back a bit and looked at me... I nodded my head and he stood up and grabbed his laptop from our working desk... He went back to cuddling with me when he got his laptop... We watched some comedy movies... After some couple of minutes, I felt kinda sleepy and my eyes were so heavy...

JINHO'S P.O.V

When we were in the middle of watching some comedy movies, I felt someones head, fell on my chest... I looked down and saw a peaceful sleeping Kylie... I closed my laptop and placed it on the nightstand... I went under the cover so as Kylie... And then I hugged her evem more and closed my eyes....
----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and saw Kylie on the floor.... She was bleeding as hell... I kneeled down to her and held her hand... Suddenly, she whispered something..

"GOOFBYE" she whispered quite loud... Then her hand suddenly turned into a sand... I ran downstairs and saw 4 guys with a mask and they were wearing some black clothing and they were holding Kylie who looked weak and her head was down low... She looked like a girl who was asleep while the guys were carrying her by holding her arms... Then one of the guy spoke in a whisper tone.

"SHE'S GONE" the guys said and I ran to them but they suddenly disappeared...
-----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and quickly sat on the bed as I opened my eyes...

KYLIE'S P.O.V

I woke up because of the sudden feeling... I felt someon sat up and it made me shocked... I opened my eyes and saw Jinho... He was sitting down and he was breathing uneasily... He looks scared.

"YOU OKAY?" I asked him while I was still laying down... He turned to me and hugged me...

"WHAT'S WRONG?" I asked him in worriedness and confusion...

"ARE YOU OKAY?" He asked me and I got more confused...

"I'M PERFECTLY FINE, WHY?" I asked him...

"I SAW YOU IN MY DREAMS... 4 GUYS WERE GETTING YOU FROM ME THEN YOU DISAPEARED" He explained... I sat and went behind him... I back hugged him and rested my head on his firmed back...

"DO YOU WANT TO WALK AT THE PARK?" I asked him... I looked at our wall clock and saw the time... Its already 1:45 AM.... I don't mind walking at the park at this late...

"BUT ITS ALREADY 1:45 AM... BESIDES, YLU NEED RES-" I cutted him and spoke... I moved towards him and sat beside him...

"I CAN'T REST IF YOUR UNSTABBLE... YOU HELPED ME THROUGH BAD THINGS... ITS NOW MY TURN TO HELP YOU..." I said... He looked at me with worried and sad eyes...

"BU-" I cutted him again and spoke...

"ITS COLD... WEAR YOUR HOODIE OR YOUR JACKET..." I commanded as I stood up and I went to the bathroom to change...

I wore this:

After changing, I went out of the bathroom and saw Jinho, sitting at the edge of the bed while his head was down low

After changing, I went out of the bathroom and saw Jinho, sitting at the edge of the bed while his head was down low... I walked to him and held his chin so his head is not down low... I held his hand and pulled him to the park... When we arrived at the park, we decided to sit on the bench.. We sat on the bench and he interwined his fingers with mine... Then he landed our hands on his knees...

He looked at me with teary eyes... I looked at him with a worried smile as my expression... Then a tear fell on his cheek... I quickly reacted and I wipped his tears with my thumb... Then he laid his head on my hand as I caress his cheeks... I moved closer and I hugged him...