Chapter 24

《5 YEARS LATER》
JINHO'S P.O.V

I'm holding my wife's hand. Kylie is now doing well. Sydney and Jinyoung are swimming around the pool. We transfered to another house.

"ARE YOU HAPPY?" Kylie asked me while looking straight towards the view.

"I AM" I replied while looking at her. She didn't turn to me while I was looking at her.

"WHAT MADE YOU HAPPY?" She asked me as she turned to me. She looked at me. Straight to my eyes.

"THE MOMENT THAT WE HAD A FAMILY AND THIS MOMENT MADE ME HAPPY. JUST STARING AT YOU, HAVING OUR KIDS IN A POOL, HAVING FUN. MY FAMILY MAKES ME HAPPY. YOU MAKE ME HAPPY"I replied while staring straight to her eyes.

"HOW ABOUT YOU? WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?" I asked her back. She turned her head towards the view again.

"WHEN SYDNEY AND JINYOUNG WERE BORN. I HAD A HARD TIME BUT WHEN I HEARD THEM CRY, IT MADE ME SO HAPPY. YOU SITTING BY MY SIDE AND BEING MY HUSBAND MAKES ME SO HAPPY AS WELL." She replied as she turned to me again.

I held her chin and I kissed her passionately. I kissed her the way I kissed her when we're happy. The way I wanted her to be happy with me. The way that made me melt.

"YIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" We heard Sydney and Jinyoung screaming. We both broke the jiss and our forehead sticked while laughing at out kids' reaction.

KYLIE'S P.O.V

Suddenly, Jinho grabbed my leg and carried me in a bridal-style. I tried to escape because he was about to throw me to the water. I placed my arms around his neck and I hid my face on his neck. He jumped on the water as I didn't let go.

Jinho and our kids laughed at my reaction. I slightly hitted Jinho's chest because of embarassment. I escaped his carry and we both looked at each other. We looked our kids and we carried them.

We hopped out of the pool and we threw Sydney and Jinyoung towards the pool