Chapter 11

Chanyeol, Sydney and I arrived at Canada... We grabbed a taxi and went to a hotel... We stayed at one room since I don't mind though... Sydney and I went to the bathroom and took some shower... I brushed my teeth and we got dressed in our sleeping attire since we arrived at night time...

Our sleeping attire:

My shirt was oversized so yeah.... Chanyeol went inside the bathroom... I made Sydney's formula and fed her... After feeding and burping her, I brought her in my arms and she quickly fell asleep... I placed her in my bed coz' there was two big beds in our room... I decided to let her sleep alone in my bed so I decided to just sleep on the couch near my bed... Suddenly, Chanyeol came out of the room, wearing his sleepwear...

"HEY KYLIE! YOU CAN SLEEP AT MY BED!" He said

"NO I'M FINE HERE!" I said

"NO! I DON'T MIND THOUGH" He said... I went to his bed and laid down... I saw him laying down the couch and I kinda blame myself...

"OPPA~YA~" I shouted

"HMH?"  He asked... I tapped the space beside me, signaling him to lay beside me and he shaked his head no... I pouted and he stood up and laid beside me... I hugged him and slept...

*MORNING*

I woke up because I heard Sydney crying, I checked my phone and it was only 3:58 AM... I stood up and went to Sydney... I carried Sydney on my arms and made her some formula... I fed her and made her burped, after that, I laid her down but she cried again... I stood up and grabbed her stroller... I changed her clothes because we're in Canada, hello, its cold here...

She looked like this:

I changed my clothes too and wore this; (except from the sunglasses...)

I placed Sydney on her stroller and placed her blanket on her, to keep her warm... After that, we left out room and walked for a while... We've been walking for 15 minutes now and its getting colder... I've decided to go him since its already passed 4... We've arrived our front door but I heard Chanyeol's voice... I think his talking to someone by the phone...

I can hear him saying:

"YEAH! DON'T WORRY JINHO... I'LL TAKE HER TO YOU BY TOMORROW AT THE PARK.." he said...

"JINHO? PARK? TOMORROW? TAKE ME?" I asked myself deep in my thoughts and that made me angry and grimace... I listened even more... I sticked my ear to the door...

"YEAH! SHE'S YOURS... AND MAKE SURE TO LET HER FEEL YOUR BREAKING... I HATE HER SO BAD... SHE'S SUCH A SLUT..." I heard him said and that made me hurt and made me more angry... My heart was full of anger... I left Sydney in front of our hotel room door... I opened the door with anger and with tears... Chanyeol quickly placed his phone down to his pocket and turned to me...

"KYLIE-" He was cutted by me slapping him real hard...

"I HEARD EVERYTHING CHANYEOL!!! EVERYTHING!!!" I shouted..

"WHA-" He was cutted by me slapping him again...

"I'M NOT STUPID!!! I HEARD YOU!! YOU WERE TALKING TO JINHO THROUGH YOUR FUCKING PHONE!! I KNOW HE'S HERE, I KNOW YPUR BRINGING ME TO THE PARK TOMORROW TO BRING ME BACK TO HIM, AND I KNOW YOU HATE ME!!! WOW! WHAT A PLASTIC FRIEND!! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A SLUT!? FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I AM NOT A SLUT... JINHO IS THE REAL SLUT!!! HAVING SOME FUN WITH OTHER WOMAN IN A BED?! KISSING HER IN FRONT OF ME?! WHAT THE FREAKING FUCK!? I shouted..

"YAH!!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL MY BROTHER A SLUT!!" He shouted, pointing a finger on my face...

"SO DO YOU! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO CALL ME A SLUT!" I shouted back...