Chapter 20

KYLIE'S P.O.V

Tyler and I went home yesterday. He hasn't said anything. I dunno what's wrong with me but I woke up and I felt the same feeling as yesterday. I went to our shared-bathroom and I took a bath and I made myself ready for the day.

My look:

I went out of the bathroom and realized that Jinho wasn't on our bed

I went out of the bathroom and realized that Jinho wasn't on our bed. I knew he was downstairs, so I went down and saw him on the sofa of our living room. He looked at me and spoke.

"JINYOUNG AND SYDNEY ARE ALREADY AT SCHOOL. I PREPARED THEIR LUNCH AND THEIR BAGS." He reported. I smiled weakly. I went to him and I sat beside him. I touch my forehead because I felt the dizziness, I felt yesterday. Jinho held my shoulder and asked me if I'm okay but I didn't answer. Then I lost my visions and my consciousness.

JINHO'S P.O.V

Kylie fainted again. I think she just had her heart attack. I quickly carried her and brought her to the hospital where I brought her yesterday. She was in the ER. I waited for a couple of minutes and the doctor finally came out. The doctor who took care of Kylie was the doctor we had yesterday.

"MR. LEE, YOUR WIFE LOST HER CONSCIOUSNESS. SHE'S NOW DOING WELL. THE ELECTROCARDIOGRAPH MACHINE HELPS US KNOW IF HER HEARBEAT AND HER BLOOD PRESSURE ARE NORMALL. HER OXYGEN MASK HELPS HER BREATH. YOU DID A GOOD JOB ON BRINGING HER HERE IN A MUCH EARLY TIME BECAUSE IF YOU HAD BROUGHT HER LATE, SHE MUST'VE BEEN GONE NOW. SO NOW, I JUST WANT YOUR PERMISSION IF SHE COULD BE IN THE ICU FOR BETTER HEALING PROCESS." The doctor reported an he asked me a permission.

"DR. YOOK, I'LL LET YOU BRING HER IN THE ICU FOR BETTER HEALING PROCESS-" he cutted me

"THANK YOU" He thanked

"BUT, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT SHE'LL SURVIVE THIS PAIN. PLEASE GIVE HER THE BEST TREATMENT. I WOULD PAY YOU. I AGREED ON THIS BECAUSE I HAVE MY HOPE. MY HOPE IS ALL IN YOU. I TRUST YOU." I said. The doctor nodded and excused himself. He's transfering my wife in the ICU. I followed him and I wore the hospital's safety ICU coat, safety hairnet, mask and a pair of gloves.

I visited Kylie. Seeing her in this situation hurts me so bad. Such a poor lady. I wish I could take her illness and take it with me. She's to young for this. My tears fell, uncontrollably.

"KYLIE, BABY. YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP SOON FOR SYDNEY AND JINYOUNG. THEIR JUST IN SCHOOL. YOU HAVE TO STAY STRONG. YOU GAVE BIRTH FOR TWO CHILDREN AND YOU STAYED. YOU STAYED STRONG. YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP SOON. WAKE UP SOON OKAY? I'M HERE WAITING FOR YOU TO WAKE UP. SYDNEY, JINYOUNG, JACOB AND CHANYEOL ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOU-" I was cutted by the sudden sound of the ECG. It was a long beep.

Suddenly, Dr. Yook and some nurse entered the ICU. The nurse told me to get out first. I was crying hardly but I stayed quiet. Suddenly, someone called my name from afar.

"JINHO!" It was a familiar guy's voice. I turned to him and saw two person. Jacob and Chanyeol. They were running towards me. I stood up and I hugged them. They hugged back and Jacob broke it.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Jacob asked me.

"KYLIE IS BEING REVIVED INSIDE THE ICU. SHE HAS A CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE. SHE LOST HER HEARTBEAT THAT'S WHY SHE'S BEING REVIVED. IT HAPPENED YESTERDAY. EVERYTHING STARTED YESTERDAY." I said. They hugged me as I cried on their shoulder.

Suddenly, the doctor and nurses came out. The doctor went to us. He wipped his sweat and he took of his mask and his gloves.

"MR. LEE, MRS. LEE ISN'T DOING WELL. THERE'S A VERY BAD NEWS AND A GOOD NEWS. THE GOOD NEWS IS SHE'S AWAKE BU UNCONSCIOUS. THE VERY BAD NEWS IS, SHE'S AWAKE BUT THE ONLY THING THAT'S KEEPING HER AWAKE ARE THE VENTELATORS. BUT WHEN WE TAKE THEM OFF SHE'S GONNA DIE IMMEDIATELY. IT MEANS, WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT TAKE OF THE VENTELATORS OFF. HER CELLS ARE HALFLY ALIVE WITH THE HELP OF THE VENTELATOR BUT ONCE HER VENTALATORS ARE GONE, HER CELLS ARE GOING TO BE DEAD, CAUSING HER TO BE DEAD AS WELL. I'M VERY SORRY FOR THE LOST MR. LEE." He said as he bowed and left.

The three of us cried silently but hard. We went inside for our final talk and visit with her. I quickly ran to her and hugged her. I broke the hug for Jacob to hug her next. He broke the hug and I came to Kylie.

"KYLIE. I TOKD YOU TO STAY STRONG AND WAKE UP NOT TO GIVE UP AND SLEEP FOREVER. JINYOUNG AND SYDNEY WILL NOT LIKE THIS. KYLIE! WHY DID YOU GIVE UP?!" I asked her while crying.

Suddenly, her ECG gave us a sound of a normal heartbeat and a normal blood pressure. I checkec her pulse and it was normal. Jacob ran out and called the doctor.

After some few minutes, the doctor and Jacob came in, running. The doctor checked her vitals and he turned to us.

"CONGRATULATIONS MR. LEE! THIS IS VERY RARE. YOUR VERY LUCKY. HER CELLS ARE NOW BACK TO LIFE. MEANING THAT SHE'S ALIVE AGAIN. IF I TAKE THE VENTALATORS OUT, SHE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE, SHE WOULD STILL BREATH IN A NORMAL WAY. CONGRATULATIONS!" He congratulated us. We were super shocked. She's alive. I hugged her together with Jacob. We were so happy.

"YOUR SISTER IS A REALLY GOOD LISTENER. SHE REALLY IS STRONG. THAT'S WHY I ADORE HER" I said while crying and hugging them.