Chapter 23

《1 WEEK LATER》

I gained a little bit of weight because I started taking my vitamins. I'm kinda doing good now. Sydney and Jinyoung are still at school but they'll be home soon. They always bring me food. They help Rio on bringing my medicine and water. Sydney helps Jinyoung to get ready for school. Sydney is older than Jinyoung and Sydney is a great sister.

"EOMMAAAA!!" Suddenly, I heard my kids' voice. I looked up to them and saw them. They ran to me and hugged me.

"HELLO" I greeted them while I caressed Jinyoung hair. They were sweating.

"WHERE DID YOU GO? WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO SWEATY?" I asked them.

"WE PLAYED VOLLEYBALL AND BASKETBALL WITH THE ELDER KIDS WE MET AT THE PLAYGROUND" Sydney replied.

"OKAY. YOU HAVE TO CHANGE FIRST. GO" I said as they nodded and they went to their room and changed.

MIDNIGHT

I was sleeping peacefully but I heard the door opened. I was about to turn around but then, I couldn't breath.

JINHO'S P.O.V

I just came home from work and I saw Kylie. She was about to turn but she held her chest and she looked uneased. I walked closer to her and she was hella pale.

"KYLIE, ARE YOU OKAY?!" I asked her nervously.

"C-CALL R-RIO I-I C-CAN'T B-BREATH" She stuttered due to uneasy breathing. I ran and called Rio. She grabbed her medical bad and we ran to our room. When we arrived, Kylie wasn't moving. Her ECG showed us a straight line. Rio ran to her and she ckecked Kylie's pulse.

"NO PULSE" She said as  she told me to come closer. I walked closer and she looked at me and spoke.

"PUSH HER CHEST HARDLY" She commanded as she slightly demonstrated the thing. I nodded and I did the thing that she demonstrated.

She injected something and she grabbed the thing for clearing.

"EXCUSE" She said as she pushed the button and Kylie bounced. Suddenly, her ECG worked again. Rio checked Kylie's pulse.

"SHE'S BACK. A PACK OF SALIVA BLOCKED HER AIRWAY AND CAUSED SHOCKNESS THAT'S WHY THIS HAPPENED" She said as she bowed and left. I sighed in relief as I took of my shoes and changed for my sleepwear.