Chapter 5

I woke up and when I opened my eyes, they were kinda hurting, so I closed them and opened them and the pain was now gone...I woke up at 6 AM... I grabbed my phone at my side table and saw some new notifications...

NOTIFICATIONS:
1 Missed call from Jinho😘
1 Message from Jinho😘

I opened the message first...

JINHO😘
Jinho: Please call back!❤❤❤

After reading the message, I decided to call back...

*ON THE PHONE*
Kylie: Hello?
Jinho: Kylie! Please come back!! (Joy's voice)
Kylie: Why would I do tha-
Jinho: He's not doing well... He's in the hospital... He used a knife and cutted his self last night...
Kylie: What!?
Jinho: Yes Kylie! He really did it...
Kylie: Nice prank bruhh!! I have the CCTVs connected to my laptop
Jinho: UGGHHHH *screaming coz' she's annoyed*
*Hung up*

After the call, I went to my bathroom and got ready...

My outfit:

My hair:

I didn't wear any makeup since Jacob and I has to go to the gym and do some fitness

I didn't wear any makeup since Jacob and I has to go to the gym and do some fitness... I went to his room and disturbed his sleep....

"YAHHHHH!! WAKE UPP!! AND GET READY!!! WE HAVE TO GO TO THE GYM!!!" I shouted while hitting him...

"YEAH... IN A MINUTE.." He said tiredly.

"COME ON!! OR ELSE I'LL GO BACK TO SEOUL!!" I said

"NO YOUR NOT!! I'M GETTING READY." He said and ran to his bathroom... After a couple of minutes, he went out of his bathroom and we went to our car and drove to the gym... We arrived at the gym and did some exercises... After 1 hour and 30 minutes of working out, we're finally done... We went home and ate breakfast... After eating breakfast, I went upstairs and changed to my house outfit...

-AFTER 1 YEAR-

"JACOBBBBBBB!!!" I shouted

"COMING!!!!" He shouted back... And I saw him walking down the stairs with his luggage... This is the day! We will now travel back to Seoul... Our flight is at 6 AM and its now 5 AM...