Chapter 13

"ARE YOU OKAY?" Jacob asked me in a whispering tone... I didn't answer... He helped me walked to his car... He opened the door for me and he made me sit inside.... I sat down and he went to the driver's seat.... I thought we were going somewhere but I was wrong... Silence was the only thing that was halpening inside the car... I'm still holding my stomach coz' of pain... He broke the silence and spoke...

"LET ME GUESS... HE DIDN'T LET YOU EAT FOR 2 MONTHS NOW?" He asked me and I nodded... He looked very pissed... I held his arm snd tried to stop him.... He just kissed my head and gave me food... I ate the food and he went outside and locked me in the car... I placed my food down and looked through the window... I can't get out...

JACOB'S P.O.V

I went to Jinho and punched him really hard and in front of my Uncle Nathan... Jinho fell on the ground... I took my advantage and I beated him up on the ground... My Uncle keeps pulling me but I didn't stop on beating Jinho...

"STOP! P-PLEASE.." I heard Kylie's voice... All of us looked at her and she was crawling on the ground... I gave Jinho a death glare and I quickly ran to Kylie who has escape my car... I kneeled down on the ground and helped her... She looks very weak... She looks like a girl who had a long time heart disease... I grabbed her arm and I helped her stand up... We succeeded on standing up and we walked to Uncle Nathan who was signaling us to come there... When we got to Uncle Nathan, Kylie spoke..

"DON'T HURT HIM PLEASE.." she begged weakly... She pushed me and crawled to her husband... Jinho helped her stand up and hugged her....

"KYLIE... COME TO UNCLE NATHAN" Auntie Mina commanded in a calm toned voice...

"PLEASE KYLIE.." I begged as well... Uncle Nathan came closer to Kylie and brought him to our side... But Kylie spoke...

"UNCLE... I'M COMING WITH DAD" she said and all of us looked confused...

"W-WHAT D-DO YOU MEAN?" Uncle Nathan asked in a confused tone...

"I HAVE A CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE..." I said and all of themcwere shocked including Jinho...

"NICE PRANK" I said while tearing up..

"NO ITS NOT..." she replied... Suddenly, Kylie fainted... Uncle Nathan grabbed his car and I carried Kylie and ran to Uncle Nathan's car... I came in with her and Uncle Nathan drove as fast as he can....

"FIGHTING!" I whispered to Kylie while my tears were falling down to my cheeks... We arrived at the hospital and she's in the ER... After a lot of minutes, the doctor came out and as expected, she really has Coronary Artery Disease... We went to the room where my sister is in... When we entered, my tears fell uncontrollably... Seeing your sister with an oxygen mask on and a heart monitor connected on her chest hurts me so bad... I ran to her and hugged her... After hugging her, I kissed her forehead and spoke...

"I PROMISED YOU THAT I WILL STAY... PLEASE PROMISE ME THE SAME KYLIE... STAY AND DON'T DIE... I LOVE YOU SISSY" I said while crying... Uncle Nathan held my shoulder and I went to his back since he wanted to visit my sister as well...

"KYLIE... FIGHT... I'LL TREAT YOU TO SAMGYEOSAL IF YOU WAKE UP... YOU CAN DO THIS... YOU CAN SURVIVE.... YOUR STRONG... FIGHTING" Uncle Nathan said while crying as he clenched his fist while saying "FIGHTING".... My tears keeps falling down my cheeks... I can't just see her suffering, I have to do something... But I can't.... I walkes back to her and held her hand and sat on the chair near her and spoke...

"I'M SORRY IF I C-CAN'T HELP YOU... I'M SORRY IF I CAN'T WAKE YOU UP SO FAST... BUT PLEASE WAKE UP... PLEASE... WHAT KIND OF BROTHER AM I IF I CAN'T TAKE CARE OF MY YOUNGER SISTER? PLEASE WAKE UP SISSY... WE HAVE TO EAT ICE CREAM AND STEAK... C'MON WAKE UP.." I begged and put her hands on my forehead and cried even more... I felt Uncle Nathan held my shoulder.... I looked up to him without letting go of my sister's hand...