Chapter 6

"NO I CAN JUST GO TO A HOTEL" I said...

"OR AT MY HOUSE" Chanyeol said

"YOU SURE?" I asked

"YEAH! I HAVE GUARDS THERE!" He said... I looked at Mr. and Mrs. Lee and they just nodded..

"OKAY!" I agreed

"WE HAVE TO GO BEFORE JINHO COMES HERE!" He said

"SORRY FOR DISTURBING YOUR NIGHT MR AND MRS. LEE... BYE BYE" I said and apologized at the same time.

"ITS FINE! GO NOW!" Mrs. Lee said

"C'MON KYLIE!" Chanyeol said and grabbed my wrist and we ran to my car and drove to his house... We arrived at his house and he was right, there are many guards here... We parked the car and went out...

"GOOD EVENING BOSS!" They greeted

"GOOD EVENING! PLEASE DON'T LET JINHO ENTER MY HOUSE! UNLESS ITS MY COMMAND!" He greeted back and commanded

"YES SIR!!!" They agreed and we went inside... I saw a girl wearing a maid's uniform..

"GOOD EVENING MASTER CHANYEOL!" She greeted...

"GOOD EVENING ASHLEY! PLEASE PREPARE SOME DINNER FOR THE BOTH OF US" Chanyeol greeted back and commanded her to make some dinner...

"YES MASTER" She agreed

"THANK YOU!" I thanked her

"MY PLEASURE MA'AM" She said formally

"NO, NO! JUST CALL ME KYLIE!" I said

"OK KYLIE!" She said and she went to the kitchen and made some dinner.. Chanyeol led me to the guest's room, where I will be sleeping...

"HERE'S YOUR ROOM! YOU CAN REST FOR AWHILE! I'LL BRING YOU SOME CLOTHES LATER!" He said and left, not waiting for my response... *Knock Knock*.

"COME IN!" I shouted but I didn't looked at the door...

"KYLIE! HERES SOME CLOTHES FOR YOU! THESE ARE ONLY TEMPORARY...YOU'LL COME WITH ME IN THE MALL TOMORROW!" I heard Chanyeol said... So I looked up and grabbed the clothes he was holding and I sat up straight...

"THANK YOU SO MUCH! WE DON'T HAVE TO GO TO THE MALL, I'LL JUST GO HOME TOMORROW..." I said.

"NO! IT'S NOT SAFE! I'LL JUST COME WITH YOU IN THAT HOUSE AND BRING YOU BACK HERE!" He said..

"OKAY!" I replied....

"AFTER CHANGING, GO DOWN AND LET'S HAVE DINNER!" He said and I just nodded... He left the room and I went to the bathroom and changed

The outfit he gave me:

After changing, I went down as he said and we ate dinner together

After changing, I went down as he said and we ate dinner together.... While we were eating dinner, my phone keeps ringing and the caller is Jinho...