Chapter 4

The driver was driving and I was shaking because of nervosity... And then after some few minutes of driving we arrived and the driver opened the door... "YOU CAN DO THIS KYLIE!!" I told myself in my mind.. I took a deep breath and went out of the car...

I was walking at the aisle and everyone was looking at me... I smiled... I saw Jinho's face... He wasn't even smiling or he wasn't even crying... I was near him, and he offered his arms on me and I grabbed it ang walked with him...

-TIME SKIP-
☆MIDDLE OF THE CEREMONY☆

"JINHO LEE! DO YOU TAKE KYLIE JADE PARK AS YOUR BELOVED WIFE? IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH, FOR RICHER AND FOR POORER, TIL' DEATH DO YOU AS PART?" the priest asked

"I DO" He answered

"KYLIE JADE PARK! DO YOU TAKE JINHO LEE AS YOUR BELOVED HUSBAND? IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH, FOR RICHER AND FOR POORER, TIL' DEATH DO YOU AS PART?" the priest asked me.

"I-I....... DO!" I said...

"JINHO LEE! YOU MAY NOW KISS YOUR BRIDE!" the priest said as Jinho looked at me and pecked in my lips.. Everyone clapped their hands and our family was crying... We took pictures with the priest and thanked him.. After thanking the priest, we left and went home... There was no reception party... Jinho didn't want to have a reception party coz' he has work he said...

We went at our new house where we live together but with his girlfriend...

-MAGICAL TIME SKIP-
*AFTER 3 YEARS*

I was cooking dinner and I saw Jinho and his girlfriend entering the house while kissing roughly... "EWWWWW" I said in my mind... They looked at me and continued kissing... They went up to their room and I don't know what happened there... I continued cooking some ramen... I cooked separately as well.. I cook their dinner in a different pot and I cook mine in a different pot too... I went up to their room with a tray... I knocked at their room..

"UHHHMMM... JINHO? JOY? YOUR DINNER IS HERE!" I said while using my feet for knocking... Jinho opened the door and I saw a frown marked in his face....

"CAN YOU JUST PUT IT HERE!" he said and pointed to the table near the door..

"I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER! NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM AND EAT ALONE!!!" He added in a bit high tone... I placed the tray to the table and went to my room where I placed my bowl of ramen..  I can't go out of the house when he's not with me... He locks me here in this house when they will go out for a date... When I disobey him he will punish me... But I never disobeyed him yet, so he haven't punished me yet.... I heard the door open and saw Jinho so I stood up and bowed on him and sat back down...

Then he suddenly grabbed a fistful hair of mine and pulled it up so I can stand up... I stood up and he pulled it harder....

"AHHHH IT HURTS JINHO! PLEASE STOP" I said  and I groaned in pain

"DIDN'T I TOLD YOU NOT TO DISTURB US WHEN YOU KNOW WE'RE DOING SOMETHING???" he asked me

"I'M SORRY PLEASE LET GO OF ME PLEASE!" I begged and apologized... He let go of my hair and pushed me to my bed...

"LAY ON YOUR CHEST" He commanded... I did what he said and now I'm facing my bed while laying down... He too off his belt and hitted my legs, back, and butt...

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed in pain while starting to cry...

"SHUT UP!!" He shouted... As I tried to hold back my screams... I kept on crying because he kept hitting me with his belt...

"PLEASE STOPP!!! I'M SORRY!! PLEASE!!" I said while begging

"LAY ON YOUR BACK!" He commanded and I followed him. Now I'm facing the ceiling while laying down.... Now he hitted my stomach, arm, front legs, and my some parts of my face using his belt...