Chapter 9

-MAGICAL TIME SKIP-
-DECEMBER 2, 2018-
-8 AM-
KYLIE'S P.O.V

Jinho and I were having breakfast and I'm now 9 month pregnant, it means I can be giving birth any moment or any day... After breakfast, I went upstairs and got ready...

My look:

Jinho and I planned to walk at the park for some minutes and he agreed

Jinho and I planned to walk at the park for some minutes and he agreed... After getting ready, I went down and saw Jinho waiting for me, I went to him and we walked to the park.. When we were walking, I saw a familiar guy with a girl... I think its Jacob???

"JINHO ISN'T THAT JACOB???" I asked

"I THINK SO" He replied as we went to him and I called him.

"JACOB?" I asked

"OH! KYLIE!! GOOD MORNING!" He greeted..

"WHO IS SHE?" I asked

"UHHHMMMM... KYLIEE THIS IS REBECCA.... MY GIRLFRIEND" He said and I was shocked..

"OH MY GOD JACOB!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" I screamed and hugged him. After some few minutes, I let go of the hug coz' I forgot to greet Rebecca..

"GOOD MORNING REBECCA!! I'M KYLIE PARK!!! NICE TO MEET YOU!" I greeted and introduced myself..

"GOOD MORNING KYLIE!!! AREN'T YOU THE CEO OF THE PARK COMPANY?" she asked

"YEAH I AM" I said

"NICE TO MEET YOU" She said and bowed her head in front of me... I held her shoulder and spoke..

"NO! DON'T BOW TO ME!!! ITS TO FORMAL" I said

"ANYWAYS!! CONGRATS TO THE BOTH OF YOU!" She said

"THANK YOU! CONGRATS TO THE BOTH OF YOU AS WELL!!" I said

"ANYWAYS, JINHO AND I HAS TO GO NOW! BYE!" I said

"BYE!! TAKE CARE" Jacob and Rebecca said and we left.... We arrived our house and my stomach started hurting a lot... And then I saw my water broke but Jinho was walking towards his room...

"OHHH MYYY GOOODDDD!!! JINHOOOO! MY WATER BROKEEEE!!!" I screamed as he was startled and ran to me... I started crying coz' of the pain and I was so nervous... Jinho carried me in a bridal style and brought me to the hospital...

JINHO'S P.O.V

The doctors took care of Kylie and they didn't let me enter... I can hear my wife screaming inside and I was so worried... I don't know why, but I can hear her screams and cries... Suddenly, a nurse went put and I ran to her...

"SIR JINHO? MS. KYLIE NEEDS YOU!!!" She said and I just nodded and went inside... I saw my wife still screaming and crying... I went to her and held her hand...

"AAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She screamed

"PUSH!!!" The doctor commanded

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She screamed much louder...