Chapter 8

-AFTER 1 MONTH-

My lawyer sent me the annulment and I quickly went to Jinho's house.... After some couple of minutes, I arrived at Jinho's house and went in...

"DAD?" He mentioned my name and looked at me

"LET'S TALK!" I said

"OKAY!" He agreed and we went to the living room and talked

"WHAT IS IT DAD?" He asked as I pulled the paper out of the envelope and laid it on the table and he looked at it

"SIGN!" I commanded

"WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I SIGN THAT?" He asked.

"IF KYLIE SIGNS IT AFTER YOU, LEE COMPANY AND PARK COMPANY WILL SCHEDULE A WEDDING FOR KYLIE AND CHANYEOL.. AND HER CHILD WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU AND JOY... THE KID WILL KNOW THAT YOU AND JOY ARE THE PARENTS, CHANYEOL AND KYLIE WILL HAVE THEIR OWN CHILD" I explained everything.

"WHAT!? I WON'T SIGN IT!!!" He said

"YOU HAVE TO! YOUR TOO CRUEL! YOU LOVE JOY MORE THAN KYLIE WHO IS YOUR OWN WIFE..." I said

"PLEASE DAD! I'LL TAKE CARE OF HER AND I'LL BREAK UP WITH JOY! JUST DON'T TAKE HER!! PLEASE" He said and his tears are falling down on his cheeks..

"I'M SORRY! PLEASE DAD! NO!!" He added..

"OKAY FINE!!! BUT CALL JOY AND BRING HER HERE NOW!" I commanded as he left and called Joy upstairs... After some few minutes, I saw them both coming down the stairs...

"GOOD MORNING MR. LEE" Joy greeted

"SIT DOWN, THE BOTH OF YOU!" I commanded.

"THANK YOU" She said.

"SO JOY, PACK YOUR THINGS!" I commanded

"WAIT! WHAT!? WHY?" She asked

"YOU TWO WILL END UP YOUR RELATIONSHIP! NO MORE JOY AND JINHO!" I said

"NO!" She shouted.

"JOY!!! DON'T YOU DARE SHOUT AT ME DAD!!!" Jinho shouted back.

"BABE!?" she was shocked.

"WE'RE DONE!!! WE'LL BREAK UP NOW!!! YOU'RE NOT MY GIRLFRIEND ANYMORE!!!" Jinho said...

"BABE NO-" She was cutted by Jinho.

"PACK YOUR THINGS AND LEAVE!!!" Jinho said, angrily.

"BU-" She was cutted again by Jinho.

"NOW!!!!" Jinho shouted and Joy went upstairs and packed her things... After some few minutes she went down and looked at Jinho while crying... After looking at Jinho, she left..

"THANKS SON!" I thanked Jinho but he just looked at me and went upstairs and I saw his tears, streaming down his cheeks...

I left and went to Chanyeol's house to pick up Kylie and bring her to Jinho... I've arrived at Chanyeol's house and the guards let me went in... I entered his house and saw Kylie and Chanyeol, eating breakfast together.. I saw Chanyeol looked at me..

"GOOD MORNING DAD" He greeted and smiled.. Kylie looked back at me..

"GOOD MORNING MR. LEE" Kylie greeted and smiled as well..

"GOOD MORNING!!! KYLIE JUST CALL ME DAD" I said..

"OH! OKAY DAD" she said and smiled at me...

"BREAKFAST?" Chanyeol asked

"NO! I'M HERE TO PICK UP KYLIE" I said

"WHY?" Chanyeol asked

"SHE'S GOING BACK TO JINHO" I said..