Introduction of The Sahir Azeem Chaudhary

PART 1 (a)

5 am morning

He splashed water over his sweaty face & looked in the mirror.He gazed himself with all disgusted. A naked woman covered herself in a sheet, hugged him from behind.The moment her body touched his bare back,Sahir jerks her hands away,without looking at her. He walked away from her, grabbing his shirt and started wearing it over his jeans.
The woman soon started claiming to be in a love with him ,but he didn't give any response to her words, neither he reacted. When he was done wearing his clothes, he picked up his boots and started going away.
She came between in his way & asked furiously,"Why you can't love me?"

Sahir finally uttered words.
'Love destroys people
&
Darling, I want to be that destroyer.' The woman backed off from him, seeing the rage in his eyes.Without wasting a second on her, he left that place, sat inside his car & make way to his house.

While he was in his car, he opened his laptop and started checking news about upcoming fashion events.
'All India fashion & designing committee' was conducting a collaborative event for all fashion companies.This offer could give his company a boost & his success an another new level. He immediately booked for entry passes and mailed his staff to organize the work ahead.

Ps-  Sahir Azeem Choudhary is one of the hottest ITV character I have ever watched . Harshad Chopda looked so dreamy devil as Sahir.
Don't forget to vote.