Sahir kissed Maya!! Winning or Losing?

At night,
Maya rememberes how Sahir protected her from Varun.How she felt fearless when he is with her,even if its Ashwin in front of her.She slides her hands to the shoulder as she was sitting on the bed.All over she could only think about Sahir.She never felt so cared & protected before.A slight smile appeared on her face & with that thought she went to sleep.
*Next Day Morning
In Dreamland Office*
Maya is comparing her new designs & old designs which won the awards.Varun appeared in front of her again.'Hey Maya,hi actually I'm sorry for whatever happened between us from 12 years.I think we should move on from this & only concentrate on our work!'
Maya gets surprised after seeing sudden change in his behaviour.'I know u r surprised.But i really want to move on.My dad thinks I'm not able to do anything great & I really want to prove him wrong.So if u don't mind,shall we move ahead & become friends again?'
To know his motives it was necessary to fake the gesture of appreciation for his decision.Thinking that Maya nods &  shakes hands with him.
But someone was there looking at them like a burning volcano.Sahir!
He clearly dint liked it what he saw & he was also not getting ,why he is getting so much affected?It's her decision she can do whatever she wants.But he was not just agreeing on this decision.He loosens his tie & walked straight towards his staff.
'Hey Sahir' Varun waved at him.'Hey come here bro,see our designs,Me and Maya made this.I mean Maya's idea it was i just helped her a little!With a kinky voice he was talking to Sahir.But Sahir's raging eyes were on Maya who was lost in thought looking down.'I dint liked it much!Sahir said it in a very casual raw attitude.Maya looked at him.'show me yours Sahir!Her voice is firm & demanding as she asked Sahir to show his designs.Sahir placed his file on the table.His attitude was scaring Varun!Maya take a look at his designs.'And u r saying that my designs are not good?Showing this total bullshit to me!My every designs wins an award!'She declared it to Sahir.'Yes winning award? Or buying them?'Sahir puts his fists on the table & moves his face closer to her chair. Maya hold his Design paper in front of his face & tear it.She throws the paper cuts at Sahir.Sahir looked into her eyes with a fire,then looked at the side where Varun was standing.He walked towards him & pushed him away.He looked at the same designer piece hanging on the hook which design he rejected.He then took out a lighter from his pocket & burned that dress.
Maya got up from her chair & Walked towards Sahir.
'How did u burned that dress man!How could u even dare to touch it? Varun said it showing disbelief & anger on his face.
'How could I touched it?Huh?
'The exact same way you tried to touched Maya yesterday.Ill burn who will touch Maya & everything related about her.'Sahir's threatening voice & fire in the eyes shook Varun.
'I have a right on it too.She is ..She is my Friend now'Varun said this in a very shaking voice.
'Nothing is yours ,when it's already Mine!'Sahir's firm growling voice made Maya stunned!The very next moment Sahir pulled Maya closer to his face, slides his hands on her hips,lifts her face up with his index finger & locked his lips with her.
Varun froze at his place.With a utter shock & disbelief as his plan to get closer to Maya was flopped now.Maya closed her eyes.She felt his intensity & his desire for her.For few seconds everything was stopped.Sahir pulled away his lips for hers.His eyes were in shock.It was not in the plan.Suddenly He was experiencing every emotion in his mind.The feelings he never kept it in his mind.The feeling he had for Maya was only Hatred.Suddenly he felt it was changing.His heartbeats was still faster that F1 car.As soon as He realised what he did he met his eyes with Maya.She was stunned too with his sudden behaviour.He left the cabin with the same hallabaloo in his thoughts.Varun left the cabin behind him.Maya looked at the burned dress & thinks about Sahir again!As soon as she heard that Sahir has left the office.She told her Manager & P.A to manage the staff.
& Soon she left the office too & made her way towards at her home.