Maya's dreamland is burned

Sahir could not control his rage after seeing Maya is holding Varun's hand.Maya smiled at Varun,while Varun couldnt recognise what was in Maya's mind.For a moment,he felt she will be on his side until his fingers bent backwards .Maya clenched his fingers tightly & bent it on the other side quickly.To rescue from her, Varun turned frequently in his both sides.Taking the advantage she quickly grabbed his small sized safety gun from his back & pointed straight towards Varun.
'Maya please don't' Varun was scared to the death seeing Maya's fury.He knew what was going to happen next.
'Enough Varun..Enough 'Maya's voice was determined.
'Sahir..Bro..Please save me' He tried to walk towards Sahir but Maya loads the gun ,seeing that Varun froze on his place.
'You had done enough Varun,from 12 years you hide every truth.Now you have to tell the truth to Sahir or I swear I'll bury you alive !'Sahir went into confusion after hearing Maya's word.What does she mean?Does she knew more about the incident?
'Which truth?'Sahir looked at Varun,Varun gulped with a fear.
'Are you gonna open your mouth now?Or I will finish you right now Varun!'Maya's fury could have take his life & Varun experienced it before.
'Okay I'll tell you both everything ,please put the gun down Maya' Varun begged to Maya but she was not in the mood to listen to him.
'Sahir brother...'Varun looked at Sahir with all sympathy.
'Maya is not responsible for everything happened in your life' He went a step closer to Maya,folding his hands & begging to her.
Sahir was in a utter shock.The truth he knew from 12 years was a lie.Sahir couldn't bear his anger anymore.He looked at Varun with all fury.
'Sahir brother..'Varun said it with a  sympathy face again but Sahir was at peak of his rage.
'Dont call me brother..'Sahir's raging eyes made Varun scare to death.
'You better tell the whole thing now or I'll bury you alive here!'Sahir said it as he meant it.Varun looked at both Sahir & Maya.They both were raging with a fury as if both will bury him alive.
'Okay I'll tell you both everything but please don't kill me please'.He moved forward to Maya, as he reached near to her,he pushed her hand to the side ,because of that the gun she was holding fell down  somewhere in the dark.Then He pushed her at the ground & quickly ran away from there .Sahir ran away behind him tried to catch him but he quickly started his bike & drove off.Sahir went near to Maya.He supported her arms to make her stand.He hold her firmly as she was about to collapse again.
'Maya,What happened that night?'Sahir asked her in most concerned way.He looked into Maya's eyes.First time he saw the truth in her eyes.First time He dint feel like she was a culprit.
Maya holds Sahir's hand.She gazed into Sahir's eyes.'Will you trust me if I tell u?'her eyes was teary,shattered,broken but she did not give up on herself yet.
Sahir gently slides his hands to hold her fingers & covered with his palms.
'I want to get out of this world of hatred & revenge.Tell me everything Maya.I have a right to know about it'.He simply nodded looking at her.
Maya was about to tell but her phone rings suddenly.She looks at the screen,it was from her P.A so she picked up her call.Her eyes get widened in shock after hearing what her P.A said,she looked at Sahir with a rage.She cuts the call & went near to Sahir.
'You cheater,lier !'She looked beyond her rage.'I never thought,to fulfil your personal revenge you will do this to me!'Sahir was confusingly listening her each and every word.
'You think I burned your Father's company so you burned mine???'Maya was completely heartbroken,her rage was getting heavier on her mind.
'I don't have any idea what you are talking about!' Sahir was confused but his words were clear.He indeed dint had any idea about this.
Maya swayed her hands in the air 'Woah well,why don't you watch the live footage on your laptop!'saying this she walked towards her car & drives off towards Varun's place.Sahir opened his laptop & connected to the news channel.'Dreamland Fashion Company suddenly caught with a big fire!' as he heard the news ,he went two steps back.He worriedly brushed his hands into his hairs.He started remembering from the first incident with Maya where she was scared!He clenched his fingers in his hairs.There was someone else too,who was behind it & took advantage of his rage over Maya!
'Varun must knew it!'As soon as he got it,he starts his car & drives off  at Varun's place.
Ps- thank you so much for reading this patiently ..Next part will post tomorrow