Sahir's Secret Revelations part 2 (POV)

The moment she had entered in my office with me & sits infront of me,The burning desire within me enraged.She talked with such a flow ,that most of the time I flowed with her energy,her vibe.Everytime our eyes met,everything stopped-the time,the ability to breath normally.What was am i going through?I was in the verge of confusions.So I shifted my focus from her to my plan.My plan was simple.
*Win her trust
*Support her
*Woo her
*Make her fall in love with you
*At the end,destroy her.
I initiated my Plan A win her trust.It was necessary for me to gain her trust.It was access into her life.So i as per plan.I switched off cctv recordings first and then the office lights main switch.I finally stands in the corridor surrounded by only darkness.Waited for her to come out,as my plan was to scare her first.It should make her weak from inside.As I sense she was coming i moved a little but froze at the next seconds as I saw two person's shadow walked forward.I was in hell of shock that I stayed still.Then both starts calling her by name in a very weird way.The disgust ran through in my veins as I starts walking to switch on the light.After walking few steps I heard loud footsteps running towards me.So i turned back & there she was, bumped into my arms like a butterfly.She was so much shivering bcz of the fear.I felt so melted at that point.The anger,hatred towards her demolished for a moment.As my hands reached near to her head,i realised what I was doing & in that angry state i called shawn loudly.I felt Maya scared bcz of that too.But I've no choice.I was so in a rage that my half plan was actually went flop.But half was still there,so tried to calm her down.& When she again came to check the cctv footages,I supported her! & Then I checked if she trusts on me or not & result was positive!She agreed for me to drop her at home.It was going so smooth as per plan but I really have a doubt someone else there too who's plotting against me & keeping eye on me.
Ps-Hope u all like it.Next part I'll upload soon ✌️

My Love For You💕 ✔️Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें