Sahir & Maya's passionate dance at event

At the day of Fashion Event.
'So finally the day arrived!Maya exhaled those words with a happiness & little bit with a upset face.She was very Happy that her collaboration designs are finally going to be presented in front of world.But she was little upset that her collaboration with Sahir is going to end now & she couldn't see him in office & be with him.Her eyes wandered in the office to look if she spots Sahir anywhere.He wasnt there!'Where is Mr.Sahir?'Maya asked .Her P.A told her that he is checking the designer work & presentation.Maya nods at her & left the office.
At event Venue(through Sahir's pov)
Everybody was present from officials to other famous designers.
I felt the presence of Maya as she entered in the hall.Maya's eyes were finding for Me!As I looked at her,She waved at me.My eyes were all fixed at her.I looked at her from top to bottom.Oh man! Her red dress made me forget everything for a moment.Her dress was perfectly fitting to her figure.She was indeed looking dazzling diva.Her hairs were neatly tightened in a bun.I wished to open her hairs & let it float for a moment.I could read those eyes of her,how lovingly telling me that she loves me.How her earrings flowed with the rhythm when she walk.She stopped & stood in front me  without saying anything she just stared at my eyes.
No one had tried to gaze into my eyes because of fear but she was my fearless tigress.There was silence for a moment in between us but we talked a lot through our eyes.
'Finally it's a day..Maya initiated a talk.Her happiness was not only bound till working with him it was more about being with him.
'Finally it is...I replied her back.My mind was shuffled while saying it.It pinched my heart as how much he loved Maya but he will never get her & It tore his heart more on He was so close to his plan to get successful.We both went towards the officials.In front of media they presented our designs.Everyone was appreciating our designs.It was said to be one of the best collaboration designs ever.She gets overwhelmed after seeing the response.I looked at her, it hurts me that her happiness is going to vanish in few minutes.The celebration started soon.The famous Yuva band of groups starts playing the music.Both of ours staff starts dancing with a joy & celebrating as hardwork finally pays off.I l gazed towards Maya.She was all looking at me already.'She the one who owns my heart!No one could ever touched the space before but she did!Who made me forget even my past!She is the one owned Me!I know I'm gonna loose her after a while but I want to live this moment with her for now.I want to own this minutes for the rest of my life.'My heart told me.
Holding her hand in my palms as she looked at me ,I walked with her towards the dance floor.I pulled her closer looking into her eyes.She was staring at me already.I just loved the way how she stares at me with a love,passion & fire in her eyes at the same time.As song was at slow pace initially,our body moved with the beat & rhythm slowly.I swirled her & pulled her into my arms.I could feel her vibe.In few seconds as the pace of music increases the feeling of losing her striked in my mind.I swirled her in a force & pulled her more closer towards my face.We could feel each other's breath.The moment I entangled my fingers in her soft fingers i saw her doing the same as her desires were same as mine!Our eyes did not break their bonding even for a second.As I rested her both hands on my shoulders & brushed my fingers through her shoulders then her back touching her skin through her backless dress & then held her waist,I could feel her body shivered in a pleasure & shyness.She bent at back with a rhythm of music but I pulled her back at me.She leaned towards my body.I could feel her energy.I slides down my hands towards her hips & lifted her up holding her.She looked so happy as she won the world.Her happiness was indeed as real as winning the whole world for me.Everyone were clapping on our performance,but who had a time to look at others.I put her down.As she turned to go,i pulled her closer & swirled & swirled .I could hear her laughter.It made my heart calm as I realised the reason behind it was me.She rolled back in my arms as I pulled her closer.As she was about to fall,I bent a little down & held her waist.Our eyes met.She moves her eyes slowly down through my eyes & looked at my lips.I could feel her breath was getting heaviour.For this moment atleast she was mine!Holding her waist tightly I bend towards her lips & claimed what was mine!I again felt the same softness of her lips same as that day I felt.Her glossy luscious taste was making me even more mad into her.She was equally claiming my lips as she owns those.She moved her fingers through my hairs pulling me more closer.The equalness i felt in our breath.Her head little tilted on a side,her nose brushed on my nose,which made us little blush.She surrendered herself in my arms completely.I could feel our breaths were passionately telling us that'You are Mine!'For a moment we dint cared about that media was clicking us,videos were going viral.We were lost in our own world.We both pulled away our lips as we get concerned a little about surrounding but still wanted to stop the time.I grabbed her & pulled her back.She stood next to me shyly looking at me with the corner of her eyes & blushing.I lived the moment with her as I knew now she will go far away from me soon the reason behind it was also me!I pity on my faith that moment.I slide a note in her hands quickly & walked away at the exit.My plan was at the last stage & it was making my life more harder than ever but I had no choice.I gazed at her before leaving the place,she was reading my note & smiling cutely.I couldnt control over my feelings so I left the place quickly .
Ps-thank you for reading it patiently 😊✌️😍