Maya gets Jealous

In Dreamland office.
She entered in the office.She was waering black high neck top with knee length yellow colour Skirt,paring Black high heels to it.She looked everywhere to find Sahir but she dint spot him.She then pushed her cabin door,puts her bag on table & sat on her chair.She puts her phone,tablet on her table & casually looked everywhere.The moment she looked on her left.She saw Sahir!He was working on the designs.He looked so handsome in Black Blazer with a black shirt !He looked so focused while working.'Just like me!'she whispered it to herself.A bright smile appeared on Maya's face.Her eyes twinkled.She realised He was indeed a reason for her smile.She keep staring at him.The way he moved his hands,the way he keeps himself normal from outside but a raging bull from inside.Maya kept her right hand on her cheek,with a smile on her face she comtinues staring at him.Until the next moment his Assistant Manager Shayna came in between.Maya noticed Shayna very carefully.Shayna was wearing very flirty top with a tube skirt which was making her uncomfortable while walking.She wore red high heels.Her lips covered with a Mac lipstick was giving appealing look.Maya rolled her eyes after seeing her fashion sense.Shayna calls Sahir by his name!Maya raised her left brow.'So his staff calls him by his name? Interesting!Now this will not happen after today!'She decided it! Sahir as usual was busy in his work that Shayna's call went unnoticed.Then Shayna walked towards him by calling him Sahir again & deliberately falls on him pretending her ankle twisted.Sahir turned back immediately & holds her.He supported her with his one hand on her back & other hand holding her right hand.He made her stand properly.She apologized him.In a corner of his eyes he looked at Maya.He noticed that She made her mouth perfectly as an O shape.Grabbing this opportunity he moved his hands further towards waist of Shayna.Then he grabbed her closer.Maya saw it with a rage in her eyes.'It was a nice fall...miss'Sahir indicates at Shayna asking her name again in usual way as he was truly not remembering it.
'Shayna..'Shayna shyly told it,making her hair strands back to her ears with her fingers.She was not expecting that Sahir Azeem Chaudhary with flirt back to her.Sahir looked all of Maya's reactions on it secretively.Maya was getting jealous by seeing Sahir is getting close to any other woman.As Maya clenched her fist in her anger,a pencil rolled back in her fist.Sahir then slides his hand on Shayna's shoulder then arm then wrist & held her fingers and kept on his shoulder.Maya was looking at all of this very furiously.Her fist was tightening the grip on the pencil.Her eyes starts becoming red in anger.Sahir then brushed Shayna's right cheek with his fingers backwards & pushed her fringes back at her ears then sliding his one finger towards chin & made her look at upwards at his direction.Maya starts breathing heavily in all rage.She knew it that Sahir is going to Kiss her now.They were standing in the exact same position as That day both Sahir & Maya were standing.Maya's rage broke the limits.Her tight fist clench broke the pencil she was holding.Sahir was capturing all the reactions of Maya in corner of his eyes.Thats what he wanted !That's what his plan was!To make Maya more restless & jealous for him.The more jealous she will get,the more she will automatically involved into him.Sahir wanted her those words back which she said after their kiss happened.He wanted her to break the barriers for him & let herself surrender to him.Which obviously going to easy for him to destroy her.He moved his face closer to Shayna without missing Maya's reaction on other side.Shayna closed her eyes.Maya got up from her chair in a force.With all anger in her red eyes,looking at all of those non sense happening in front of her eyes.She pulled her cabin door & walked straight towards Sahir.She walked with a grace & energy of a bull.She reached near to them.
'What is happening in my office' Maya's words were commanding.Which made Shayna quickly move away from Sahir.Maya looked at Shayna like she will kill her now at this moment like right at the moment.Sahir looked at Shayna & gestured her through his look to leave the cabin.Shayna followed his order & left the cabin.Maya staired at her till she left & Sahir was looking at Maya,capturing all of her jealousy towards him.Then Maya looked at Sahir trying maintain her anger.'This is not done Mr.Sahir!do I have to teach you now the work ethics?Kissing your assistant manager in my office?This was not expected from you!'She said it without breaking the eye contact with him.He liked it too! He had never seen a woman making eye contact with him & showing his mistakes.He took a step ahead at Maya,kept his hands on pockets.'I dint kissed her Maya,the only person I kissed in your office is You!' He said it, continuing the eyes contact with her & keeping his face normal.'But you were about to kiss her Sahir!'She said what she saw.'So you noticed everything?'He again took a step closer to her.Maya gets little nervous.She was first time experiencing it that any man is making her nervous.'So if I haven't noticed it further ,would you continue what you were doing few minutes ago?'Maya really wanted to knew what he would do it in her absence?Sahir again takes a step closer to Maya.They were standing closer to each other,without giving any reply to her which makes her more furious.'Would you kiss her Mr.Sahir?'her was demanded his reply.But he stayed calmed.He leaned closer towards her face.They dint brake the eye contact through their whole conversation.Both can feel each other's breath.She can't resist the urge to kiss him again but she recalled few minutes ago scenario was different.She pushed him back.Sahir gazed at him as he was still not breaking the eye contact.Nervous Maya looked somewhere else as she couldn't find the words to talk the next thing to Sahir.She left the cabin without looking back at him.
'Hard catch !' Sahir exhaled the words.He knew Maya was not a easy person to handle.'I have to break that resistance & let her fly !That's when I can catch her & could  initiate my next plan,to destroy her'Even though he dint liked it,even though he wanted to kiss her few seconds back He wanted to destroy her yet he wanted her to not get destroyed by her as well as he also wanted her to be with him.
Ps-this was a big part.thanks for reading it patiently.