When Maya's past knocks her Present

She ignores the blank call.She enteres in the washroom,kept her mobile to the platform.She washed her hands clean.Wiped it.The moment she started to leave,washroom's lights goes off.The very next moment her mobile blinks.She gets little terrified as things were happening so fast.She picks up her mobile & looked at the screen.
'Blank call again' she whispered.She jumped towards the door to open it but find out the darkness in the corridor.She walks with a fear,adjusted the phone's flashlight & trying not to collapse on anything as she was new in Sahir's office.Suddenly she bumped onto someone.She felt someone touching her shoulder.
'Maya darling ,here i am!' she knows who says this to her all time.It was varun's face appeared in her mind.But As soon as she heard another similar voice.
'Maya babyyyy'.Her hearts stops for a moment.Shiver ran though her body.Her voice gets choked.She starts loosing her balance.The next moment she could feel the person's voice and his breath at her ear.As he whispered 'Maya baby' She pushed that person & starts running away from him until she again bumps onto someone but this time it was Sahir who tries to hold her.
As she heard the Sahir's voice she hugged him tightly,she closed her eyes with fear.As Sahir shouts for his maintainance boy Shawn with a firm loud voice.She shivered in his arms & clenched her fingers in his blazer.He felt her fear.After few minutes the office lightened up again.Sahir slowly steadily pulls her away from himself.'Maya, you can open your eyes now'.She was still in her closed eyes moves her head and said No! Sahir reaches near to her 'If you dont control ur fear ,then one day it wil control you'he said it huskly.Maya openes her eyes.She looked at Sahir with all confusion & shock.'There is someone in the office' she said it,pointing towards her behind.Sahir looked at the direction but found no one.Looking at her condition Sahir decides to cancle the remaining work & conduct meeting tomorrow.Maya left the office & reaches home.The moment she opened the door of her home,she find Varun sitting next her mum on dining table & eating food.'If Varun is here then who was that person' So many thoughts ran in her mind.