Sahir Maya & The Guy

PART 3 (a) continuation

Maya felt a pull towards at her arm.Her hand drifted apart from Sahir's palm.The moment he looked at Maya ,a tall handsome man appears from behind her.
It was him!
Mr .Varun Singhal

''Maya,my darling ! What a pleasant surprise you are here!'' Varun looked to her up & down before meeting eyes with her.

Sahir clenched his fists in anger.He never felt in this way before.He never liked the way Varun bumped on Maya.He knew Varun for almost twelve years & He knew exactly what type of a guy he is.

''Excuse me'', saying this Sahir made his way towards the officials alone. Maya looked at him going.

''Your design is amazing darling'' Varun said and it broke away from her thoughts.

Maya rolled her eyes as she didn't care about his compliment at all.It was not the first time he crossed her way.A long time before ,in a party he tried to hit on her by getting close & end up getting slapped by her in front of every Since the time,she never liked him.But his constant interference in her life ,made it clear that he was only interested in her money & nothing at all.
Maya was all aware about his intentions.She knows every move of him before he does it.

''So If u don't mind can we.,''Varun was about to ask her for collaborating with him.To cut his talk, Maya showed him a hand to stop the conversation.

''Excuse me,'' saying this she made her way towards officials.Only to find out that Sahir accepted the collaboration offer with her company & left the event as soon as he signed the contract papers.

Maya read the contract carefully & discussed some things with her assistance, later signed on it too.The moment she left the officials ,Varun reached that place.

''Add 1 more name in this contract'', He told to the officials.

''But the collaboration is bound only between 2 companies.'' one of a person in officials committee.

''Is this enough answer for your question?'' handing over a cheque to the person.

Seeing 1 lac amount on cheque,he immediately smiled and agreed.
Varun looked at the contract, 'Puff,this is the destruction Maya.May god save you from me now onwards..' Varun said with his all wicked smile.

Ps-vote vote 💓💓