Sahir destroyes Maya & Puts an ultimatum infront of her

Maya reached at the venue as per written on the note given by Sahir.Her eyes searched for Sahir everywhere.She was standing on the big ground,as her eyes wandered, She waited there for a moment enjoying the cool soothing breath.The next moment she felt someone covered her eyes with a very rough hand.
'Sahir!' the only word she exhaled.
Sahir moved her head upwards & removed his hands from her eyes.She looked at the sky.It waa full of stars.It shines in her eyes too.She gets awestruck after looking that beautiful scenario.As her eyes slowly rolled down she saw Sahir with fiery eyes looking at her angrily,his veins was tighten.Maya took a step back after seeing him but dint brake the eye contact with him.Sahir took a step closer to her pointing at Sky ,'What I shown you was a dream' Then he moved hands to his pockets '& Now What r u seeing is a Reality' His words hit hard at Maya's heart.She was going through every certain emotion which was leading her  near to death.He grabbed her wrist angrily & pushed her into the ground.She fell on the ground.She gazed at him in hurt as How he first shown her the sky & now pushing her at ground.Sahir sits on his knees & looked straight into her eyes.'What are you thinking Miss Maya Mehrotra?Why I invited you here?' Maya looked at him,her eyes asked so many questions to him.Sahir held her through Arm & pulled towards him angrily.'Let me show you something Miss Mehrotra' He grabbed her and pulled her towards the car where he put his Laptop.He starts his laptop & showed the live footage of What was happening in the event ceremony.A certain shock ran through her body as she started watching the footage.The footage clearly shown how the event went unsuccessful.How model couldn't wear those designer pieces & How ramp walk couldn't happen.The official committee was inspecting the materials in the dreamland office.Media ,News Reporters were showing the samples of fake brand materials & low class fabric.Sooner she heard the news of 'How dreamland brand is thugging people using fake products & materials.' Fashion Committee left the show.Maya couldn't believe all these things were happening.A few hours ago everything was so different.She was at the peak of her success.And now everything was demolishing in front of her eyes.'You did this?'She asked Sahir with a shock.Sahir looked at her with a flat face.'Why?Wiping her tears she pushed back Sahir but he grabbed her arms tightly.She took the pain as he gives to her.She looked straight into his eyes.
'I want answers dammit!
Why?Me?' both of them was burning with a rage.
'I trusted you,thinking you are different from other men!But at the end you are also became a man one of those.What made you do this?Money?Fame?God dammit say it....!'Maya demanded answers with a fury.
Because you are responsible for my destruction! 12 years ago ,you destroyed my everything!I just simply repaying it now!'and then he jerks away Maya leaving her arms .His words made Maya froze on her place.She tried to gather the memories of her past.12 years ago,She tried to grasp her breath.She looked at him.Sahir went near to her ,'Cant remember or Don't want to remember ?Sahir's fury was making Maya to forget everything even to breath.'12 years ago,because of you my family was ruined,because of you my dad's dream 'Saiyyara Fashion House's was collapsed,because of you he died,because of you i left alone in the world to face the consequences!'Sahir's words made Maya stunned!She suddenly starts remembering everything.She looked at Sahir.She understood everything .Everything made sense except one thing.She went near to Sahir,he was still looking at her with all rage.
She looked straight towards in his eyes.She knew whatever she will say was going to be worthless.Sahir picked up some document papers & holds in front of her face.
She looked at those papers.It was all legal papers.He sew on her for corrupting & breaking the rules as per their collaboration contract!She saw the last document.It was a legal notice sent by Ikhtiyar Fa & Co to Dreamland to repay the loss with of 50Crs.!Maya after reading all of this looked at Sahir.Sahir puts an ultimatum infront of her.'This is the destruction Maya.So Miss Maya Mehrotra!How you gonna repay all this?'He then handovers her a paper & said 'These are your house papers,sign on it & sell it to me!It will compensate the losses of first legal matter.'Sahir said it with a neutral face as he don't care.Maya was only listening to him.He continued,'And if you want to compensate my losses,You don't have any choice but you've to make me owner of your dreamland,after this I'll decide what to do with it!'He looked at her with all revenge.His ultimatums puts Maya in a big dilema.The cool breeze was pinching her skin but his words his actions were ripping her heart.She looked at him 'If you were interested in My money why you dint tell me?I would have all given it to you because I...
Because I loved you' Her words starts shuffling Sahir's heart again because deep down he knew he also loved her.He turned back & gazed at her with all rage'I am not interested in your money!All I wanted was,to destroy you & complete my revenge!'Maya was heartbroken.The Man she trusted broke her trust!Maya held his hand & made him look at her'Sahir!Not even for a once you loved me?What happened between us,our moments together,atleast for a second!Dint you feel for me?If you all wanted ti take only revenge then why did you kiss me?Why did you do all those things for me?Why did you make me feel so special?Why did you faked loving me?'Maya was demanding answers from him!Sahir holds her but this time gently as Maya's Love confession made him go little weak.'Trust me Maya,everything was true!Every thing I did with you was real!Every feeling i shared with you was real!But I couldn't forgot what u did with me & The person who destroyed me once,I couldn't love that person!'Maya went two steps back after listening to Sahir's words.She sensed as someone was also there listening to them.She went back & found Varun was hiding there!He came out after Maya caught him.Sahir rolled his eyes after seeing Varun!He walked towards Varun.Seeing Sahir in a so much fury he confessed that he was stalking Maya & came here.'Get out from here right now!'The moment Sahir said to him Maya held Varun's Hand.She holds his finger in her fingers.Seeing this Sahir clenched his fist.She smiled while looking at Varun!
Ps-thank you so much guys for overwhelming response.Now only 3 single parts are remaining !So gear up for big Revelations ✌️😍