'SaYa' Forever

New Day!New Morning!
Maya woke up hearing the headlines on the news channel 'Mr.Ashwin ,Mr.Varun Singhal & Mr.Amar Singhal gets arrested for demolishing two popular buildings named'Saiyaara' & 'Dreamland'.
Both had been moved to the jail, Court will start their work on this case soon!' She sighed & changes the channel.
''Dreamland office is free from all allegations made by Fashion Commitee.Mr.Sahir Azeem Chaudhary has been temporary suspended from doing any future collabortions with them!'' So he confessed at the Fashion committee.She huridly got up from her bed & started getting ready.After getting ready she searched her purse,car keys .
Her mom asked 'Where are you going in  so much hurry?'
She hugged her mom 'Ill be back mom wait for me don't go anywhere !'She left the home.
On the other side, Sahir gets ready to go at Maya's place.Every second he was thinking about Maya.He left his home & walked towards his car.His driver opened the door for him & went away.He sat in his car to drive at Maya's place.The moment he put seatbelt on he felt something has put on his neck.'Dont you dare to get down Sahir!'It was Maya's voice!A smile appeared on his face.'How you got in the car?'Sahir turned back at her & asked her curiously.'You scared my driver Maya?'He laughed a little. 'I would love to be here with you!' Sahir assured to her.'Stop questioning so much & start the car .Follow my directions & don't look behind while driving !'As she demanded to him.'Yes madam'Sahir replied her & they drives off.
As per Maya directions they reached near a Hill Station area with negligible crowd.Sahir stopped the car.'Maya i know there are no bullets in the gun!' She gets surprised a little but she hides it.'Get out of the car now!'as she ordered him & he followed her order.
She took him was still holding gun at his neck, while his hands were in the air.He was happily following her orders.Both reached near the little spot.Sahir's eyes gets widened.He read it loudly 'Bungee Jumping?' He looks at Maya with a surprise.'Move ahead 'She ordered him again.He don't have any option but to follow her.As they reached into the spot.She looked at the surroundings while he stared at her.She throws the gun from the up.She gazed at Sahir.'Are you afraid?' as she said it ,Sahir laughed a little on her.'This is beautiful'He said it while looking only at her.'Oh really,look at the down' pointed at the down 'What did u see?' she asked him.'A life without you' He answered it. 'Oh and Now?' She curiously asked him.'A life is with me now' He said it as he meant it.'Why do you love me so much?' She again asked him .'Because once I hated you so much ,now all the hate had turned into love!' the truth shines in Sahir's crystal eyes.Maya was lost in him for a moment.She then called a person who harnessed them for bungee jumping.'If you really love me then jump with me!'She looked straight into his eyes.Sahir holds her waist & pulled her closer to him.'Fly with me' he said it moving more closer towards her.'Be with me forever because I love you!'She said it .'Ill always stay with you no matter what happens!I love you too' he said .
Maya 'Always?'
Sahir 'Always!'
He wrapped his arms arround her & she wrapped herself around his chest.
And the next moment both experienced how to fly in love!
After few months,Maya cleared Sahir's name from suspension in Fashion Committee.Then Maya & Sahir opened their own Fashion House named 'SaYa' . Both again started working together.Their life again filled with lots of dreams & romance.Maya started living her life with him without any fear & he gets free from the hatred & revenge because of her!

The End.
Thank you for reading my story.Thank you so much for such an awesome response.This story was all about how Sahir's hatred & revenge turned into love for Maya.Destiney always brought two people together if they are meant to be made for each other.