The Truth Unfolds !!

Maya was on the way of Varun's place.Before turning her car to other way she went to see her office last time.She stopped her car outside the office.She rolled down her car's window.There were so much crowd,Fire was completely taken over her whole office.Fire brigade was trying to control on the fire.'Did Sahir really done this?'she had thought of Sahir for a moment.But she decided to drive at Varun's place first.As she reached near the compound of Varun's home she stops her car,switch off the lights & take a look at the surroundings.
Sahir at the other side was getting mad over thinking about who is other person behind this taking advantage of his revenge towards Maya.As he took a turn at the way of Varun's place he saw Maya's car parked outside his house.He realised she was keeping an eye on his house.He also parked his Mercedes a distance away from her car.He then looked at the surrounding & waited for Maya's movements.Suddenly she got down from her car.Sahir gets aware.What the hell she is doing?'He whispered to himself as he saw Maya was entering in the house from bushes.She then bends at the other side of the compound,there was already a broken wall from where she entered successfully in the house garden area.'My god,She knew every loophole!'Sahir gets down from his car.He quickly ran towards the compound and went near to the broken wall.It seems almost difficult for him to go through it,bcz of his height.He checked the surrounding once,he jumped & grabbed the wall quickly & get inside the the house garden area.He saw Maya was still hiding at the windows & looking inside the house movements.'What is going on in her mind!'He whispered & slowly without making any noise went behind her.He saw her opening the window with a trick & get inside the house.He also reached near at the window.Grabbed the wall of that window & pushed his body to get into the inside house.He saw Maya was walking towards the Varun's room,he slowly followed her without letting her know it.She pushed the room's door with a force ,with same force of shock she got when she saw Ashwin,Varun's dad & Varun in the room with few lawyers & lots of money bags.
'ohh look who is here!Maya baby!'Ashwin said this with a cunning & wicked smile on his face.She saw Varun & his dad was laughing on her.Maya without uttering a single word froze on her place.'Mayaaa..My darling' Varun's Dad said it in a exact same way as he said it before in that tragic night at Sahir's office.'Means...That was You!'Maya said it pointed towards Varun's dad.Varun's dad laughed wickedly on her condition.'Poor Maya darling,now she don't have anything !' He gives a high five to Ashwin.She look at them with s confusion.'Ohh baby please don't kill me I'll tell you everything'Varun mimicked at her.Maya looked at him like if she really had a gun she would have killed him.'Why you are here!'She gulped her anger & asked to Ashwin.'Where would both had go after burning your Office Baby'Varun said this wickedly pointing towards his dad & her dad.'She was shocked by his words.She gazed at 3 of them.They weren't lying but accepting their crimes with an open laugh.'Look at this Maya baby,'Ashwin shown her some papers'After burning your office I got double insurance!Oops  Accidental insurance it is !'He laughed again wickedly.Maya was on the peak of her rage.In between all ,Sahir was listening the whole conversation as he stood outside the room.'It was my plan'Varun's dad starts telling the truth.'From the day you signed the collaboration with Mr.Sahir !I made this plan to destroy you & see Ashwin your dad was happily agreed to it.So when we get to know Sahir is also planning to destroy you we decided to grab this opportunity.Even on that night at Sahir's office?Remember ?That was me with your Dad not Varun! I fooled you & made you think it was Varun.Then I always kept my eyes on you and Sahir!Well ,Sahir had a really good plan but he failed at only thing.He fell in love with you!We really got worried what if he changed his hatred towards you so we finally decided to burn your Dreamland.Well you know as Ashwin had a share in your office too as a father!So he got the insurance money!And I completed my old revenge on you.'Varun's dad stared into Maya's eyes.Maya without saying a word stood there.Sahir was shockingly listening to him,hiding outside the room.'12 years ago,you slapped my son.You know how badly it affected my business.All media made a fun of me & my son.And you the Queen Maya tried to help Sahir's father ?Why?Because media was also blaming on him?You dint helped me but you went ahead & signed a Fashion contract with Sahir's dad?You both people urrghh' Varun's dad slammed his hands on the table.Tears rolled down from Sahir's eyes after listening to the truth.'On that day I started my revenge.Varun kidnapped you that day & took you there at Saiyaara as per my order!'Varun's dad pointed a finger towards himself.'I wanted to kill you that Day only but Sahir's dad reached there & started ruining my plan.But you know what my back up plan saved me!We burned the Saiyaara Fashion House !'Varun's dad said it pointing at himself & Varun.'But you the Queen saviour Maya tried to save Sahir's dad again!Even in the darkness you did tried to save him but you know we make sure as Sahir came to the place he should see a different scenario & things went as per our plan!He thought you killed his father & ran away!But no one could arrest you because no one had the proof against you!So I waited for this day! Hasshhh long wait know?'He sat on the chair & laughed wickedly.Sahir wiped his tears ,his eyes got the fire of the rage again!He clenched his fist so tightly,his nerves gets tightened.He entered in the room like a angry bull.Everyone got up suddenly as they look at Sahir.Varun starts trembling with a fear.Sahir walked towards Varun with a force he punched at Varun's face.After a moment he looked at Sahir with broken teeth in his hand ,blood on his jaw & holding the jaw with his other hand.He then turned towards the Ashwin & Varun's dad & took a step back towards Maya & held her hand in his hand strongly.'Maya was never alone!Even though I hated her at first but I was always on her side when she needed me!And now when I am saying I love her & she is mine she will never ever be left alone in this situation too!But you three would be definitely gonna alone in jail!'He said it with his usual neutral face.His each words gave Maya a new strength all over again!She looked at him as he is the only one in the room & no one else.Soon everyone heard an announcement of Police has been surrounded & covered the house!The very next moment police reached at his room.'We had an arrest warrant against you Mr.Ashwin,Mr.Amar Singhal & Mr. Varun Singhal' Varun dad looks at the police & said 'Under what charges you are arresting us?We dint do anything!'Sahir quickly took out his phone from his pocket & plays the whole recorded conversation in front of police.Ashwin & Varun's dad starts blaming on each other.Ashwin, Varun's dad & Varun got arrested by Police under the charge of demolishing someone else's property,attempting murder Sahir's dad & putting false allegations on Maya.Sahir was still holding Maya's hand as they came outside.The next moment Maya left Sahir's hand & walked towards her car.'Maya..Listen to me please Maya.'Sahir stood in front of her to stop her from leaving him.'Ive taken all those cases back Maya,Please give me one chance Maya.I really really Love you!'As he said it Maya looked at him & without saying a word she sat in her car & drives off at her home.Sahir stood there looked at her going away from him.'I love you Maya,ill get you back soon!'He walked towards his Mercedes looking down with lots of regrets on his face & drives off .