Maya Loves Sahir

Maya took a step ahead in the shower.Water drops were sliding on her hairs,then shoulders & then all over her body.She looked up,closed her eyes & let all the droplets wash her face.She remebered Sahir's face.She openes her eyes & went a step back.After a while,she again closed her eyes to wash her face & sees Sahir again!.
'Whats wrong with me?Why I'm seeing his faces everytime when I close my eyes?'She curiously talked with herself.She then came out of shower.Get herself ready to sleep.Pick up her towel & start wiping her her hairs gently.
She remembered the time she entered in the office with him.She remembered during the conference how Sahir was looking at her.Then she remembered their hug.Then how his words comforts her.How he held her hand in front of Ashwin.How he pulled her closer to him & kissed her.She then slowly brushed her fingers at her lips while thinking about it.She found herself that she was smiling shyly.And she get back to reality.
'What is happening with me?'she again questioned herself.
'Whenever i think about him,why I start smiling like an idiot?'
She then got up from her bed and puts her towel onto chair. She looked into the mirror & brushes her hands through her hairs.She remembers how Sahir brushed his hands in my hairs while kissing.She gets lost again in his thoughts.She starts remembering her face features.How his masculinity make her feel safe.How his eyes searched for her soul.How his raw beard pinched her while kissing.She laughed a little & came back to reality.'Maya ....'Putting both hands on her waist.'Stop dreaming,you are over thinking a lot!! She swayed her hands in the air.'Go to sleep right now,'& she jumped on her bed with joy.She thinks how silly thoughts about Sahir made her happy!
She looked at her phone screen.It was 1 am.She remembered how she talked with him in the office.She remembered her each and every word which she said to Sahir.Her face turned angry & upset at same time,after recalling his one word reply.'Why he dint reacted on it? Why he looked all okay when I refused to talk about it?Why he dint fought with me to change my mind?'She paused for a while thinking about him.
'Why I want him to fight with me?Why I want him to change my mind?'She starts rethink on her own questions. 'Why it is so much bothering to me now?'She gets restless.Her restlessness increases further.'He initiated the kiss,he dint even seem bothered about it later,I hate him!' her restlessness went to the peak.She got up from her bed.'This is not done Sahir..'She picked up her phone to call him.But she paused for a while.'What am i doing?'She kept her phone back.Sits on her bed & starts thinking on those questions who are troubling her.
'His everything affects me.Even though it was my decision to move on from the kiss,now it is affecting me.He dint even came to meet me after office work.I thought not to move further after kiss,as I've always learned don't mix business and love.But suddenly why I'm regretting over my decision? Every single time his face appears when I close my eyes.Sometimes i can imagine him with my open eyes,Whats this thing called?Is it love?am I in love with him?'I am?'
She suddenly sits straight became fully aware of what she is talking.She then ,jumped up from her bed & said loudly 'Oh My God!!!!'The very next moment she shuts her mouth as she said it so loudly.'Oh my god..'She said it in a low voice while smiling like a child.'Oh my god,I am in love with him.'She swirled around herself with a joy.'Miss Maya is in love with Mr.Sahir! Mr.Sahir Azeem Chaudhary'She hides her face in shyness as she said his full name.
But suddenly she gets quite & starts thinking about him.'Does he also feel same about me?Mr.Sahir agreed on my decision yesterday!'She went into a deep thought. 'Maya will soon find it out,If he does then good news for me but if he doesn't then I'll make sure he will fall in love with me'.She  smiled childishly. Jumps on the Bed with a joy.Then covers herself with her warm bedsheets.'Good night Mr.Sahir'She blushed a little & went to sleep.